1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets, Hornets, Lakers, want to revive the trade.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by k-money, Dec 9, 2011.

1. k-money

k-money Member

sorry, cant.

so let me get this straight, it still hasnt happened yet, right?

2. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Who the heck is Buffalo

3. Vnilla_Gorilla

David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt)
    12/10/11 6:18 PM
    Told again within last 5 min that CP deal still being worked on, and is not yet submitted to NBA, as others have reported. Fluid situation.

4. delishman

delishman Member

He's friends with Chow Ming and Bread Miller.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Going after Dwight makes everything even more interesting. Dwill is going to follow. ;) At this point I believe he will fit better than Chris.

6. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

KBergCBS Ken Berger
    GMs working CP3 trade agree to meet tomorrow at Waldorf to discuss more "concepts and ideas" while I wait in lobby. #sarcasm #sendpizza