1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets hiring T.R. Dunn

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketpower2, Sep 29, 2014.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

It would have been a difficult game in the front court tonight even if Jones and Howard were back.

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

We are far beyond that. You were proven wrong in this thread just by a casual fan listening to the broadcast at the beginning of the game. You get proven wrong everytime I ever see you post. But ofcourse you totally ignored it. Hoping that the more you type the more pages you will get from the truth.

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. You could have just said that without quoting me.

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Man dude you are annoying. Just go away. You never have had anything. You have nothing now. You are just an empty shell with an opinion. There is absolutely nothing below that opinion. No reason, no facts, no analysis. I do hope you are taking your meds, because you are the only naysayer here. It is going to be a long lonely journey for you. Try sometime backing up anything you have said. You never ever do. Builds character. Go away.

5. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Sorry. Completely missed your point. Would you explain it to me? Just asking, no judgement here.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Ofcourse I'm annoying because I'm tellin the truth JT. Your insults don't effect me. Truth does not equal opinion. You've already been proven wrong. It doesn't matter how much proof you get.

Your first argument.

Mchale can draw plays

We gave you quotes of guys saying Mchale can't draw plays we then we gave you quotes of Mchale himself saying he cant.

Then you say NO ONE RUNS PLAYS ANYWAY, Rockets never run plays.

we proved you wrong on that.

Mchales in charge of defense

proven wrong

Mchale is good out of timeouts DATA.

DATA proven incomplete.

yet you continue.

7. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

/ignore

8. FANfrom86toNow

What I got from the quote was that J.B. had taken over the defense instead of T.R., but McHale wasn't happy with the effort our bigs gave on defense tonight. Maybe J.B. stressed different things for them to do than T.R. had been doing and McHale didn't like their resulting play. To me McHale's post game comments had more to do with their style and effort than who was actually on the floor. But I do believe that Howard and Jones would have done light years better than Black/DMo/Dorsey.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Point proven.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

TR Dunn's game plan got exposed tonight. Time to fire his ass.

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I thought Bickerstaff was in charge tonight.

12. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Thank you. Good point. It was not obvious to me from your original post.

13. FANfrom86toNow

No Problem. Also, regardless of who was in charge of the defense before, I wonder why McHale would change who is in charge of the defense when you are the best defense in the league? I wonder if T.R. was doing well and maybe he wanted to give his boy J.B. some credit by taking over what T.R. had been establishing? Just food for thought. I do like J.B. halftime interviews though. He is well spoken. But I think T.R. is the man behind this overall better defense with McHale's agreement. I hope McHale ends the J.B. 1 game experiment and goes back to putting T.R. in charge for the rest of the season.

14. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

But did McHale actually? Or are we weighing one comment by a game announcer to heavily? Or was there something I missed?

15. FANfrom86toNow

Good point. But I find it hard to believe that Bill would say that on air without confirmation of it actually happening. I mean, where would he get that from? Sure, it could not be true, but with Bill's experience, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he got that from a reliable source.

16. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I find it more likely that Bill forgot Dunn's name and just spewed off the top of his mind an assistant coaches name. Just my opinion. I have nothing to back it up.