1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 6, 2014.

?

Do you like the Rockets offering a full max deal to Chris Bosh?

1. YES

778 vote(s)
    71.0%
  2. NO

318 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

I think Lebron follows his own course. Bosh can make his own decision and has decided not to at this time. Otherwise, he would have told them not to opt out right?

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If you're lying while "Christ" is in your name, you gon' burn. So I hope you're right.

3. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Word.... Lol

4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Salmoneggs4Christ... With a name like that he seems trustworthy. :grin: Then again, what's in a name?

5. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Not worried about burning, my destiny is secure. In regards to the topic at hand, only way this does not happen is if Bron pulls a 180 at the last minute. We can't control that. Having said that, I feel extremely confident as does my source that his mind is made up and he wants to end this today.

1 person likes this.
  6. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Roe is my last name but I see what you did there.

7. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I also heard that king james will announce his return to cleavelNd
    My source?- jesus

8. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Post ur address at 5:01 est if u are wrong!

9. Chamillionaire

Ikura4christ. I believe you.

10. Mr Chuck Norris

So if you're lying you get banished to hell right? I'll assist you *loads glock*

Matter of fact where is king drew I'm supposed to shoot him too for lying about Carmelo

11. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I guess you don't want to say i - but you are implying LeBron goes to the Cavs and in return Bosh comes to HOU. Are your sources only sure about the first thing, or about both? And does he have any inside in our ability to clear capspace fast enough to actually get Bosh and keep Parsons?

12. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

13. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

At this point no source is secure in their belief. It's third or fourth hand information. Until LJ says so himself, it's all speculation.

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

I figured it might be. ;) Roe v. Wade appears in a google search before salmon eggs.

15. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Stop this madness! Hate this offseason

16. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Not going to lie...I woke up in the middle of the night to check CF..and still nothing lol

1 person likes this.
  17. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

No offense but anyone can make the prediction he announces today. There's already plenty of speculation on it, not to mention it makes sense he would announce before leaving for Brazil.

18. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lies make baby Jesus cry....

[​IMG]

19. benfon

benfon Member

I think Bosh may already know but if he announces he signed with Houston then LBJs decision will be out of the bag. I think Bosh is waiting for him to decide for that reason...Im expecting Cavs and I would be mildly shocked if it was Miami at this point.

20. BeardlyBeardman

I can't decide if Brousard just doesn't have any info and this "the letter is the reason" story is the only thing he's got to keep the media machine turning, or if this is PR being spun out of Bron's camp to soften the blow of his eventual return to Miami.

I mean, what if he never ever ever ever ever gave any indication to anyone that he was going to Cleveland but his agent has been pumping that sunshine to everyone because that's what he wanted?

Or maybe no one knows anything and we'll be talking about this after the Wordl Cup final on Sunday while Chandler shops for houses in Big D. Who knows ...