1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets have been researching refs and how they are calling games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Apr 28, 2019.

1. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Well said. Rockets could've won, and honestly they were in no way outplayed by Golden State. Both teams will bring a better game tomorrow no doubt, but my god is it about to get chippy and nit-picky. Morey just leaked a lil grenade, and honestly I am fine with that. There are many times I btch about refs, but yesterday was another level of egregious. It's all over social media and sports shows already, amazing how its spread more than just regular officiating whining.

But we're right there, and I kindve like our chances now more than when the series started just because we took a good shot and were close all game on their homecourt, shooting rather poorly, but playing HARD on defense, hustling. We shall see, have to go back 1-1.

napalm06 and RyanB like this.
  2. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

Well then he needs to stop trying to draw fouls then.. he needs to stop trying to trick the refs

3. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I'm surprised the rockets even took it 7 last year with that disparity. NBA is just not a fun product anymore with the way the officiating continues to get worse. I used to watch multiple series, now I just watch the rockets. Might get rid of league pass next year. NBA dont deserve any money from me. Might as well buy that wwe network ****, seems like the same thing.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

bruce needed to stop trying to draw chalk marks under the players he was killing with fouls.. he needed to stop trying to kick the brehs

oh and speaking of which, that pathetic motherfuker was being ass-istant coached by steve fuking kerr at the time, what a coincidence

clutchdabear, fckbandwagons and RyanB like this.
  5. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

Bruce has 3 rings ... whoops

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

your sorry ass b****es couldn't even beat DEN gone fishing now in the septic riverwalk. good thing though is popazit's favorite player to watch is harden so at least he's enjoying the offseason

fckbandwagons likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is so stupid...his defender is actually fouling him

Harden falls in order to avoid spraining his ankle on a Klay undercut will somehow be turned into Harden trying to trick the ref and draw a foul

8. mastan

mastan Member

More team needs to speak out..like Lebron and Cleveland how they were robbed off the 1st game of NBA final last year.

9. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

Ok Nancy... now get back to playing the victim...lmao

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'd agree if not every team was doing the same.

11. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

I'm talking about all season... he has a rep that follows him

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hi troll. What would be the correct thing for Harden to do on those non-calls? How would Harden do it without "trying to draw a foul"? I know you can't explain, troll.

bballjunkie likes this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I know, and it sounds stupid as hell

If he is always trying to trick the refs, then why have they been falling for it since 2012 and sending him to the line at least 10 times a game on average? Why did they send him to the line 11 times a game this year? Answer that...

14. Audioout

Audioout Member

This Bruce Bowen account is an obvious troll account. Why has it not been banned here?

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Could you be any more biased? Surely you can be more biased than that. I’m disappointed.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The ship was sailed on Harden not being highly depedant on refs calling fouls. That's his game and it ain't changing magically this playoffs.

18. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

Ok dummy... for 82 games players like Harden flop Flail, fall.. trying to fool the refs.. come playoff time their rep follows them into the playoffs and refs swallow their whistles more

19. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

Do you need a tissue?

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

So you agree with this guy. OK. That tells me a lot.

Voltik and pippendagimp like this.