1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Guards Mid-Range Jumper Holiday Charity Drive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Dec 20, 2007.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Please, give all you can this holiday season. Now is the time to remember those who need it the most.

[​IMG]

There desperate and needy Mike James out there - there is a Mike James missing a midrange jumper every five minutes in this country. He has been without a midrange jumper since 2006.

[​IMG]
    Just pennies a day can support Rafer, whose can't get enough nutrition from his daily diet of mid range jumpers. He needs your help.

[​IMG]
    Look at poor Luther, he hides it with his range, but there is an emptiness there, an emptiness that needs a midrange jumper never existed.

[​IMG]
    This poor guy has been losing weight, why? Because he cannot survive on rebounds alone.

[​IMG]
    And think of the children! They don't even know a midrange jumper.

#1 SamFisher, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  2. yaorta

yaorta Member

oh... u missed someone, some who need more than anyone above

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PLWvSqkDAU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PLWvSqkDAU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I talked to Terrence Rencher at a party last night, and he's good friends with Rafer. We talked Rockets a bit, and he asked what I thought of his homie, Skip. Just sort of looked at him funny, I guess, because he laughed and said, "You don't have to say a word. It's all over your face!" So I told him Rafer needed to shoot the mid-range jumper. He's not a good finisher (duh!), he's too streaky from behind the arc, his teardrop sucks, so he should try the only logical alternative. As a point guard, he ain't awful, if he'd only shoot from mid-range! I'm not kidding, so as far as I'm concerned, this was the perfect thread to start, Sam. It's been missing in action. :mad:

Rafer hit a couple tonight. Maybe Terrence called him. ;)

#4 Deckard, Dec 21, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Funny thread.

6. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Xmass songs would fit great with that text :D