1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets getting new uniforms??? Rockets Shop with real cheap jerseys!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by robroy77, Apr 3, 2010.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

total comes out to be $39.......shipping is 11 bucks and theres tax! how gay

2. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Anyword on the cut? I hope they change the sleeves to the alternate uniforms or the way the Bulls, Spurs and Nets have them

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

They're still stalling on a uniform change over, eh? I dont know the sales numbers, but switch to the alternate uniforms ASAP. Part of the issue might be finding a new logo for the alternate jersey though. This has all been talked about to death already, so will just have to keep waiting.

4. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Remember when there was the discount T-Mac jersey thread earlier this year? The original poster thought there was a trade brewing. Everybody was making fun of him. It came true. Maybe you are right. ;)

5. Pete Chilcutt

I don't know why they wouldn't just go back to the classics? Many other teams have done in sucessfully, many have kept the same jersey logo's for years...I think it would help jersey sales going back to the championship jersey's..

I think an overwhelming majority of fans would love the switch back to the classics...I know its like beating a dead horse though...

6. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Member

My guess is the deal has to do more with the economy then any other factors.

7. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

i hate these new cheap lookin jerseys, i sure as hell hope they go bak to the ketchup and mustard themed classics

these new thin lettered jerseys were more to appeal to the chinese culture and no offense but these jerseys suck..

its like they play better when in the alternate throw backs, they sure as hell look ten times better

8. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

not yet. Just told new fabric and stitching. Not new designs at all...

So, I wish all this talk of new uniform designs would stop...

1 person likes this.
  9. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

When you say new fabric and stitching, do you mean they are dropping the shiny material?

10. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

The only thing I don't like about our current jerseys is that the shoulders are too wide. IIRC, we also tried getting a black alternate, but the league rejected it.

11. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I honestly know no specifics.

I was told this the first time at the Indiana game (first home game after the trade). Told that is why no alternate Martin's were made. They wanted to rid of stock, not add to it.

12. 523744

523744 Member

The entire NBA is going to new type of jerseys, the type that the players wore in the All star game. Its a different type of material I remember them talking about it during all star weekend on NBA tv

13. worzel gummidge

I prefer the current jerseys. A very clean, "classic" looking design. I don't like the alternates they look like stock Adidas designs. Yellow is just an awful color to have on any uniform.

14. Pete Chilcutt

[​IMG]

These jerseys were perfect man...just the right amount of mustard :)