1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Fans From Philippines

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SHOKI3, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

pinas represent!

2. jaychi

jaychi Member

I love the Rockets but I honestly forgot them for a week because of the FIBA asia. Iba pala ang feeling when you are cheering for a country. Surreal ang feeling. I watched the Phi-Korea in MOA in the Gen Admission area and I think the 4,000 pesos for the 500 pesos area is worth it. It does not have much difference. Hope we can watch it all.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

which player did we acquire that's filipino?

4. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

yeah Me Too i was just watching at home when that game happen.the game has great intensity i almost cry when we finally break the curse!..hehe:grin:

5. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Jeremy Lin!

LOL!

Just Kidding!

Oi! Fellow Flip here!:grin::grin::grin:

6. rju1986

rju1986 Member

Anongs the deal clutchfans and rockets fans across the globe! Mabuhay! Been a long time since I posted- since our playoffs debut and exit last season . I'm stoked for the season to start already- its taking forever. Hurry up!! :mad:

7. arubato

arubato Member

Waited for so long to watch the Rockets live! Too bad I won't be there.

8. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

9. albendei

albendei Member

Hey Pinoy here too! Been a long time lurker. Its nice to see there are other rockets fans here in the Philippines!

1 person likes this.
  10. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Daryl Morey contacted me on multiple occasions asking me to join the team, but I turned him down and asked not to tell anyone about us ever meeting to prevent media attention. News still managed to spread around the Philippines and that's how it all happened.

11. dragician

dragician Member

Jawo, is that you?

12. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

I would love to join the red rowdies but my hometown is far from manila cuz i live in negros occidental.. And im still a teenager..hehe if only i could go to MOA i would do it in a heartbeat

13. dragician

dragician Member

Really you're from Negros? Do you have reds for sabong? ;)

14. sibipor

sibipor New Member

DieHard Rocket fan in Manila

hi guys Ive lived in Houston for 20yrs and im a Die Hard Rockets Fan...ive moved back now in the Philippines, its good to know we have Rockets Fan ...

15. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

Haha i dont have interest in cockfighting/sabong sorry :)

16. dragician

dragician Member

ahh.... i thought you're into sabong cuz you want to be a red rowdy. i was thinking you are a kristo ;).

17. jaychi

jaychi Member

yeah.grabe.parang championship ang dating e.parang ang dating e the war is over tapos we are free. yung three points ni alapag, nakaka-goosebumps yun parang nagslo-mo yung pangyayari.sabi nga ni alapag na for 2 seconds parang nag-standstill siya,ndi nya nainitndihan what happen. sana every year may fiba asia dito.

18. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

FilAm here

fwiw, I visited back home last year and the country are HUGE NBA fans. When I was in Boracay during the Eastern Conference Finals, while I was shopping, every worker was glued to their 13 inch box TV watching the Celtics/Heat game at 10am it was insane.

Good to see more of my "people" on the boards

I remember there was a certain poster here that stereotype me as a YOF before she met me in person....

19. chrisrobin

chrisrobin Member

Long time Rockets fan since Championship seasons when I was still living in the Philippines. Taga-Laguna and Rizal ako. Now living here in Houston! It's gonna be a great season!

1 person likes this.
  20. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

welcome bro and mabuhay! We should gather our Filipino fans here in the Philippines some times so we can discuss bout things! it would be awesome! Its just a shame that I cant come to October. :( plus nandun pa si SCOLA! :mad: