1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Fan in Central Asia

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by davidkconover, Oct 7, 2009.

1. davidkconover

davidkconover Member

Ok... I should know better that this isn't the correct forum to post this... but here it goes anyway.

I am a lifelong, hardcore ROX fan living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan where my wife and I work at the US Embassy School teaching embassy/expat kids. It is a great place to be. Interesting culture. Good people. And the Russian women (Kyrgyzstan was part of the former Soviet Union and there are still tons of Russians here) are so hot that even my wife checks them out.

BUT the downside is almost no American sports. Some NFL games but no NBA games.

I was hoping that someone would be willing to post the games online so I could bittorrent them (is "bitrorrent" a verb?!)... point me in the right direction where I could download them... or best of all... hook me up with their slingbox. Someone offered slingbox last year but it didn't work out as I couldn't get consistent internet.

I am so excited about this year. Not because of our chances to "go all the way" because truth be told we might be a lotto team. I am excited because it seems like we are going to truly have a TEAM that plays good, solid, exciting, team oriented basketball. What's not to love about that?!

Thanks in advance and I promise to send you a Kyrgyz Bride too anyone that helps.

Cheers.
    David

2. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

depending on the time over there you could just watch them online

3. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

I am in India (South Asia) and I watch all games online.. there are quite a few ppl who used to stream the games online.. but i don't know about this year .. since Yao is not playing and the team is lottery bound (maybe) ... I dont know if the Chinese would be interested in watching/streaming regular season games..

but lets hope for the best...

4. davidkconover

davidkconover Member

12 hour time difference. I am work during the day when games are on.

5. Turpis

Turpis Member