1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Exit Interviews...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2014.

1. clutz

clutz Member

Interesting to hear Parsons dissect the last play a bit, go through the hypotheticals. Obviously has been on his mind.

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Probably just means something like "Some guys believe we win by offense. Other guys believe in defense. We need to get on the same page." No one has a bad attitude: people just have/had different approaches to the game.

Probably "the same page"=more defense!

3. clutz

clutz Member

In terms of coming off bench with readiness and aggression. Not replicating his style of play.

4. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

More PNR less Harden ISO/Howard post ups. More team D.

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I'm just gonna say it. I adore Dwight Howard. ADORE. He has quickly become my 2nd favorite player on this team.

Sorry, Cisco. :p

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So when do they head back to LA to train together? I hope next month.

7. Fighton

Fighton Member

what do YOU think it is, being closer to the team then probably most people here? curious what you think it is..

8. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Parsons says he's going to put more effort on the defensive end. I know he can be a good defensive player because he's done it before. I just really hope he keeps his word.

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Fixed it for you.... :p

10. clutz

clutz Member

Casspi, Beverley, and Garcia exit interviews up on the official site (along with others).

11. REEKO_HTOWN

No, I want them to stew in this. I want them to watch Portland vs San Antonio and feel the pain. I want them to get so frustrated every time they see the replay of the shot and I want them it to sear into their brains.

12. clutz

clutz Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Rockets kept citing need to be on &quot;same page.&quot; I pressed about &quot;agendas.&quot; Sounded as if referring to those concerned w/ playing time, roles.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/463395865072115712">May 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Personally I hope it's San Antonio vs. Miami. The Rockets had San Antonio's number all season long, and to see the Spurs play for a ring, heck, maybe even win one will hurt more than anything. It'll show the Rockets how close they were.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

That's the last thing I want. I want them to figure out it will not be easy and they need to work harder than ever to get to the top. I don't want them to think this was just a bad bounce or that they lucked out.

I want them to realize they have to earn it with play and not with talk.

15. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

Lin is your first? ;) kidding. Who is your first? Harden? Tjones?

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

probably dmo and cisco

cisco turned down money elsewhere i am sure for less here and a bigger role and he played what 4-5 minutes in game 1 and nothing else the rest of the series.

Dmo i am sure is uspet for doing everything in practice and what the coaching staff asked of him and to get 0 minutes whatsoever in the post season must be frustrating to him you could tell in his body language

17. makio9

makio9 Member

Asik would be the perfect hidden agenda definition about not going out there and playing for the team during the season. Using him so much during the playoffs and having the in-season issues wasn't ideal.

The only other thing would be stat-stuffing or something like that if it was about Harden, but it says that Harden also mentioned no agendas which tells me that it isn't about Harden.

18. Fighton

Fighton Member

interesting - bulk up and play as a stretch 4?

19. J-Wolf

J-Wolf Member

Delicate words. Too delicate for a team with good chemistry.

20. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Parsons needs to read this post. I like the guy but I felt he got a little of himself this playoffs.