1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Exit Interviews...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2014.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Tactical, not attitudinal makes it sound like a coaching issue. Attitudinal would imply more of an issue with the players themselves.

2. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

We have a winner

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

"We go from here."

- Hakeem Olajuwon after Game 7 loss to Sonics, 1993

1 person likes this.
  4. clutz

clutz Member

Howard wants to watch Linsanity during flights; Lin won't have anything to do with it.

5. bmd

bmd Member

That Harden wasn't saying it with an attitude. Like he wasn't meaning "we need no agendas.... Dwight".

He's saying Harden meant it as something the team needs to do to get better. Part of the plan for improving.

6. clutz

clutz Member

Does Harden ever say anything with an attitude, Blinebury aside?

7. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

Feigen means that Harden's statement wasn't made with a bad attitude or side eye. It was a genuine statement.

Harden is not a cancer. Won't ever be.

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Jeremy Lin's is up.

9. txn

txn Member

Funny thing is that he went party together with someone who just beat them. Wonder how he felt at the moment when other celebrating their victory. :eek:

10. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

We need Isiah Canan, Daniels, and Covington to come off the bench next year lighting it up. We need a defensive minded coach to teach team D and have more tactical coaching in the last 5 minutes of the game when most games are won/lost.

11. onreego

onreego Member

Has anyone mentioned Battier as a potential Defensive coordinator? He's retiring after this season right?

I feel he could help James a great deal with defense considering Battier didn't rely too much on athleticism to defend.

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

This is GRUELING. :(

I still need to watch because they're my team, whether win or lose, one player or another, a certain coach or someone else.

Clutch provides these for us to see the players as OFF-THE-COURT human beings and see what they go through after.

So don't forget to donate, dudes. :eek:

13. clutz

clutz Member

The Ginobili comment makes more sense now in context.

14. rocketsmetalspd

My favorite quote ever by The Dream. Team will have something to shoot for because that team came out ready to destroy teams from the start of the season with 15 - 0 run. I hope history does repeat itself.

15. clutz

clutz Member

Parsons effusive about McHale staying on. Obvious which "camp" he's in (if they exist).

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight: “We want to have ABC games, not the NBA-TV and ESPN games. We want to play after Mothers’ Day. I want these guys to experience it.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/463391658264895488">May 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Players supported decision to bring Kevin McHale back, but most did not seem to have considered it in question. McHale was not available.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/463392141616508928">May 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  17. kastuul

kastuul Member

Lin said wants to model more of his approach after Manu Ginobili ??????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Chandler Parsons is now up.

19. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

That's a good idea. I will consider Battier as an excellent defensive coach and there is no doubt in my mind that he will help out the players as far as how to position your body in a certain way to defend a player. I feel this team doesn't know how to position their body to take advantage of the inbound pass and a guy like Battier knows what they need to do to take advantage of that...imo.

20. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen 38s
    Players supported decision to bring Kevin McHale back, but most did not seem to have considered it in question. McHale was not available.