1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Exit Interviews...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2014.

1. NickKent

NickKent Member

Feel bad for D-Mo :(

2. calcium

calcium Member

It does to me too.

If it was DMo, am sure he'd have been kicked out if it was him, being
    a such a small cog in the Rockets wheel.

It'd have to be a big enough cog that cant just be simply kicked out.

Only one that fits this, for me, is Harden, unfortunately.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

First thing Parsons needs to do is shut up and not talk until its all over. I understand its confidence but at some point it is overconfidence which is no good.

First he talks up the Rockets as the best team in the league and then we go on to end the season with several losses and with no momentum going into post season.

Then he calls himself the 100% the best SF in this series and then Batum lights him up throughout the series.

And then he says Rockets are the best team and we get kicked out in game 6.

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I could live with Parsons running his mouth if he backed it up on the court. He sucked in the Portland series. He had two dominant first halves against the Blazers in Games 1 and 4 but disappeared in the second halves. He was merely ok in Games 5 and 6(I lost count of how many layups he blew). And he was awful in Games 2 and 3.

Harden was obviously the biggest disappointment in this postseason, but Parsons is right behind him considering the number of shots he was jacking up.