1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rockets.com] Tickets Up To 50% Off for 12/16 vs. Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Came in my email....gotz to pass it on to the Clutch BBS world.

if it's been posted, please delete.

Thank you for attending a recent Houston Rockets game at Toyota Center.

The Houston Rockets would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to the Rockets game against Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups and the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday, December 16 at Toyota Center.

Select Upper Bowl seats have been reduced by 50%, while select Lower Bowl seats have been reduced by over 25%.

December 16 is also Luis Scola Wig Night at Toyota Center. The first 3,000 fans to enter Toyota Center and who are WEARING RED will receive a limited edition Luis Scola wig.

PLUS, Gene Peterson and Jim Foley will be honored during a special halftime presentation.

http://links.rockets.com/ajtk/servlet/JJ?H=32pus2&R=10598757

Don't miss out on this exclusive, internet only offer for what is sure to be a memorable night. Go Rockets!

2. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Thanks for the heads up, just bought a pair on the first row of the upper sideline for $30 each.

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I've already got tickets, but if I didn't I'd jump on this. Should be a great game, but it'd be worth it for the Gene & Jim tribute alone. Not to mention the Scola wig.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Are the prices already discounted? I went to order but I didn't see any type of discount at the checkout.

5. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

It didn't show any discount when I ordered them, but I know these tickets are worth more than $30.

6. j-rox

j-rox Member

Yeah, they are already discounted.

7. moose

moose Member

These are discounted? Nosebleads are $12.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

402 Row 7 aren't nose bleeds, those go for $20 each, nose bleeds are same section row 10+, and believe me, makes a BIG difference

9. Ownedbyvtec

Ownedbyvtec New Member

hell ya thanks dude, just copd mine

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Got mine, I'm gunna rep Clutchfans fo' sho'