1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets clippers extra

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Dec 3, 2009.

1. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Was it Yoyo the guy that shaved his head because he lost a Rockets bet with another team? =)

Brian Cook just needs minutes. I predict he will be a superstar in this league -SS

2. bushies

bushies Member

great post, we need more posts like these from more rox fans like yourself, mr yoyo. makes it more fun for people like me who really like this group not just for the their play but for their personalities too.

out of curiosity, how do you go about getting postgame passes?

as for shane's attempted dunk, that will forever be etched into my memory. some style to go with those "stats."

3. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

I knew that was you talking to Morey

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

No that was someone else... I can't remember who though :)

5. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

LOL I know he went up for it and I was prepared to have all my doubts about Battier's dunking ability go away

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

nah that was LAYGO i think

complete dumb luck and being a dork who loves the Rockets

7. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

rep+1 for awesome experience post

the Cook picture is hilarious! He's shocked at the picture request haha.

8. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

yep I think you are right! :) Better memory than I

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Haha I saw you guys at the game. I was on the complete opposite side, my bro was wearing a Rocket's cape...:)

I repped Clutchfans on the big board by texting some random stuff like; "Carl Landry have my baby, Clutchfans Unite, and of course, Who wants to sex Mutombo?" Anyone see those on the board?

Is there a poster named "YM Legend" on the board?

10. That Boi Oz

That Boi Oz Member

Awesome post! Good to see plauers liek Ariza interact with the kids like that.

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

was it a cape with the dildo logo on it? I think i saw you guys before the game outside when we were waiting to get in

12. That Boi Oz

That Boi Oz Member

Geeeez! I'm a way better speller than the above post I just made. :grin: LOL

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was it! Lolol...

I should have known that only a Clutchfan would have a Kyle Lowry jersey...;)

#73 RudyTBag, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I saw you on TV after the end of the game. It was after the first commercial break. It seems like you always make it on TV when we're in LA.

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

FSN makes a point of showing Rockets fans in other cities...so if you are not a Houston resident, go to Rockets games in your town with your colors on and you have a good shot of getting shown even for a moment on the broadcast.

The reason YoYo got such extended screentime is probably cause by now the FSN guys recognize him whenever we are in LA...and it didnt hurt that he was talking to Dork Elvis. ;)

16. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Always love these recaps, The_Yoyo... great job -- sounds like it was a blast. I think you have to be the most well-known Rockets fan there is... atleast up there with that rabid Rowdie. Props also to Morey ... we're fortunate to have a great GM running the team who connects with the fans.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ggULafHoNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ggULafHoNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

17. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

I hope you get your second green shiny for this!

You especially deserve it, as most of your posts are actually in the GARM

Funny stuff, awesome poster, 5 stars will read again (but for serious)