1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are shopping Lee?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AvgJoe, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

I got to believe we could atleast get a first from the Clippers, TWolves, Bulls, Spurs or Pacers, all of which need a SG.

2. cod

cod Member

It could be Morey has placed a certain value on him and it's more than just a 1st rounder. Or he simply believes in Martin's game, obviously more than McHale, and is willing to give him more time to adjust?

3. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Why do you say that? I think it was pretty clear at the time of the trade that it was at least the SECOND best part of the deal. I also think people are giving too much weight to Martin's recent lull and not enough weight to the fact that he WAS a top-10 scorer for the Rockets last year, was already a key piece in a package for a star (Pau) and does still have value around the league.

You're right that the NYK pick--at this very moment--might have more trade value than Martin, but it's hardly a shock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.