1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets 7-PF Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PersianRocket, Sep 15, 2012.

1. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Here are the power forwards the Houston Rockets currently have on their roster:

Royce White, Terrence Jones, Jon Brockman, Marcus Morris, JaJuan Johnson, Donatas Motiejunas and Patrick Patterson.

Sure some of those guys can play both the 3 and the 4 and some of them can moonlight between the 4 and the 5 positions. But that's A LOT of power forwards to have on your roster. There's clearly only one way to settle all of this.

We'll have these seven guys get into the squared circle and then we'll ring the bell. I imagine they'll all team up against Jon Brockman to try to throw him over the ropes first. Brockman is probably the strongest of them all so it will definitely take all six guys to get him out.

Once this happens, someone will try to surprise a guy he just teamed up against. I think we'll see Motiejunas fake the high-five to Johnson and then toss him over the ropes. It shouldn't be too hard because JaJuan Johnson weighs about 87 pounds.

We'll also see Marcus Morris try the same thing with Terrence Jones because he's a rookie, but Jones went to Kentucky and was coached up by John Calipari. He'll be able to spot this coming a mile away after being teammates with DeMarcus Cousins. He'll toss Morris over his hip and out of the ring, leaving just himself, White, Donatas and Patterson to battle it out.

We'll probably see Jones square off against Patterson and White go after Donatas.

Patterson against Jones will be a fantastic showdown. Patterson has a stronger base than Jones but Jones' reach is hard to deal with. After a couple of haymakers exchanged, I expect Patterson to suplex Jones onto the canvas and climb the ropes to drop an elbow so Jones won't be capable of fighting off being tossed out of the ring.

Donatas and White will notice the vulnerability of Patterson once he's atop the turnbuckle and take a break from wrestling. They'll rush over to the corner, rattle the ropes and drop Jones down onto the turnbuckle in a way that will make every guy in the arena cringe. White will use his tree trunk arms to clothesline Patterson to the wrong side of the ropes.

Donatas will try to attack White right away, but Jones will flip Motiejunas over the ropes. As Jones and White square off, they'll both have each other in a grapple and move toward the ropes. As each one tries to out-leverage the other, we'll see a masked man come running into the ring.

He'll rush the tangled duo and deliver a double clothesline to send them both over the ropes. He then will remove his mask and we'll see that Luis Scola has won the battle royale for old time's sake.

Either all of this will happen or Royce White will probably end up winning the spot with his passing ability and offensive versatility.

From Bleacher Report in August. Thought it would be fun to share this with the rockets world. It's worth a few laughs.

1 person likes this.
  2. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

Jamaican sensi?

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Is this real life

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Uhhhh......yeah......buddy you're uhhhhhh.....kinda pushin' it:confused:. Just a little.
    Who knows? This thread will probably take off later.

5. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Oops rated one star too early.
    Read to the fourth paragraph and asked myself wtf this was and clicked one star..then I read the bottom...
    Oh well, the original post was just....strange...

6. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

or it's just fantasy?

7. jocar

jocar Member

It's a more exciting read when this is playing in the background
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NSpAp4uO7GA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Wrestling is fake.

9. tzou88

tzou88 Member

9/10 thread, would read again.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Cool, now I shall do the gangnam style.

11. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

What....?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YE9S3zQx_2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Rokman

Rokman Member

I think Royce White would pile-drive Terrence Jones into dust.

13. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Caught in a landslide

14. zzpot

zzpot Member

No escape from reality

15. eman

eman Contributing Member

I'd hate to see TJ if he ever got mad-- no, wait, on a basketball court, for the Rox, I'd love to see TJ go mad.

16. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

No escape from reality...

24 days and bring on the Thunders!!!

17. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

LOL didnt see your post...

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see............

18. ejarts

ejarts Member

trade patterson and kmart for Al Jefferson + pick

19. Rokman

Rokman Member

Yes please!

20. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

I'd rather trade Martin and Morris for Jefferson Alone.