1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets 2004 draft pick is....?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by benchmoochie, Jun 22, 2004.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Anyone have any idea on who we are looking at to draft this comming Thursday? Im guessing we need a solid big banging powerforward of the Otis Thorpe mold, but reality is there is nothing like that available. Any ideas?

2. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

If we throw in the 2004 second round pick draft day in the TMac trade, then can it be an official trade that is announced on Thursday so we can be done with this soap opera?

I can not imagine having to wait til Mid-July with Steve Francis letting loose on his feelings about this city hot having enough high quality nightlife options or that team not being good enough for "Stevie Franchise"...

3. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Malick "Badman" Badiane

4. benchmoochie

"

I dont know about this sarcastic comment. I've seen him many times at Gatsby or M bar on nights before gamedays.

5. ron413

I was not talking about Houston's nightlife Moochie. Sorry to bother you...

6. benchmoochie

I was kidding.

7. AGBee

AGBee Member

Thanks, I needed a laugh in these dark times.

8. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Glad you said you were kidding. We don't want Chad Ford reading that then calling Orlando GM Weisbrod and telling him what you said.

9. ron413

So was I. :) But seriously folks. This whole Stevie Franchise debacle is a bad joke...

Speaking of bad jokes, here are some particular great bad jokes that Steve Francis should be very fond of:

Q: What kind of television do horses like?
    A: Saddle-lite TV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What kind of math class did the acorn take when it grew up?
    A: Gee-I'm-a-tree!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you get if you cross a cow with a camel?
    A: A lumpy milkshake.

10. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

hhahahhahahhhhahahahahahah LMAO LOL ROFLMAO ROFLMAOTADLJALKURLAQILJTWTAILGTWUA....no;)

11. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

At #55, you just take whoever is left over. Personally I'd like to see Ricky Paulding drafted by Houston.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Or Chris Duhon. :D