1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket talk schedule for 1560, 790, 610, 97.5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2k8, Dec 9, 2010.

1. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Don't know if anyone here is like me, but I get sick of hearing about Texans all day when I drive home and to work. Rockets get little play except for when they have guest like Morey, Jason Friedman, bullard on rockets power hour, etc.

Does anyone know what the schedule is for all 4 of the Houston sports stations? I would like to know so I can tune in at those specific times so I can be listening to rockets talk. Something like

Monday
    7:50 = Jason friedman on 610
    4:00pm = Bullard on 610

Tue
    9pm = no layups on 1560

Just made up those time slots above bc i dont know when they come on, I just hear them randomly, can anyone that knows put together some sort of schedule??

1 person likes this.
  2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Sunday through Thurs 7p-11p on 1560 generally has a ton of Rockets talk. Sunday is generally geared more towards Texans, but the rest of the week is a good amount of Rockets talk. Player interviews from both teams after games. Clutch is on fairly often, some Rockets FO members every once in a while.

Matt and Adam on 790 on Monday-Friday from 6a-10a is also good for more Rockets talk, but with the Texans and college football season going on right now it's going to be a mix of everything. Got to listen to Matt, then Matt/Adam back on 610 when they had their night show and their post game shows and talking basketball on their show back then was always great to listen to, they both know their stuff as well.

Otherwise, I don't think there's much that's not gonna be football centric around the rest of the dial or other timeslots.

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Morey is usually on Thursday mornings at 8 on 610. Clutch has been on with Nuno and Raheel(1560) Monday nights at 9 also.