1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket Self Improvement

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Oski2005, Jun 10, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Do any "insiders" on this board know what's been going on with the Rockets lately? I'm curious, has Griff been hitting the gym and trying to bulk up? Is Mr. Mean showing him how to bang down low? What about Cat, is he still working on his game? How's Steve's rehabilitation going? Has Mo been dropping major poundage? Is Cato feeling the pressure of Ming like rice in a chinese pressure cooker? Has Glen Rice decided he should try and earn some of that money we wasted on him? Just curious.

2. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

my guess is:

cato is feelin a lot of pressure because of ming. he wants to start, and feels that he deserves to. knowing cato, he wont do anything about it.

griff was determined to get better and has said in many interviews that he will work on his bulk/post game this off season.

cat is always working on his game. after all-star break he averaged around 25 points per game, and im sure he will like to pick up where he left off.

steve is a worrior, he will be an all-star again.

rice is happy being himself.

and mo will start the season at 270lbs. just 10 lbs over weight, which he will lose during the season.

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

For everybody's sake, I hope you mean WARRIOR !

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Rocket!!! posted in another thread that Griffen has gained some bulk and is working on some post moves. I think Griffin will only be limited by his desire because he has no obvious physical limitations.

5. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

"I'm good enough, smart enough, and people like me"

Yeah, I read that post of !!! about Griff bulking up like mebbe 25-30 lbs, and that's exciting imo. Everything else is gravy.

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I don't know about 25-30lbs though. The season only ended less than 2 months ago. Maybe he is on the MLB workout program.;)