1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket Bottom: Houston 29 in Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bullard4Life, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

29 (22) Rockets 3-11

Problems, indeed. T-Mac's out, Houston hasn't won a home game since Opening Night, no one has a longer losing streak (seven) and only Toronto has more losses.

------------------------------

Yikes! We're ranked behind the Hawks. Only the woeful Raptors are below us. Hopefully TMac's return is a long and successful one...

2. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

3. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

It will make our playoff run all the more impressive.

4. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

WOW....how high were we to start the season? Top 5 IIRC. Has to be a record free fall!

5. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Well, nowhere to go but up. :)

6. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Followed by a record resurgence! To quote Homer Simpson:

"I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odors! Oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called City Fathers who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about, 'What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?'!"

The Rockets may be depressive right now, but the rest of the season is looking mighty manic baby!

7. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

whose our starting 5? whats our rotation look like? I havent been following the games as much lately.

J

8. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

In a preseason poll, I'd place the Rockets as they are now comprised ....without McGrady and without Sura, among the bottom feeders. So no one should be suprised.

Let them pile on now- seems to be the cool thing to do. When TMac is healthy, we'll be a better team than last year by March. Just hope we don't have too much ground to make up to get to the #8 spot.

D R

9. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

rockets will be back. finals here we come! i still havent lost faith. i still say rockets go undefeated in december, its gonna be a VERY merry christmas for us rockets fans.

10. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

Hey maybe this forces our hand to take on some contract and pick up a scorer, whom we can later pair with Tmac and give us a good off the ball punch. (think larry hughes to lebron)

11. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

"How'd we ever win eight?"

#11 pariah, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  12. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Someone email the Chronicle and have them post a R.I.P headline like they did the Astros!

Why o why does it hurt so much to be a Houston fan? Astros go to WS but get swept (at least they went right?), Texans heading straight to lottery (need I say more?), and now the Rockets are cellar dwellers rather than contenders. Geez.. I live in Chicago now.. maybe I should just become a Chicago fan. ..... err (screw that idea.) :)

and just to think... we are already about 17% through this season.. :eek:

#12 magnetik, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  13. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

The Rockets will take a page out of the Atros' Book: they'll make it to the finals and then get swept by the Eastern Conference team. :D

14. napalm

napalm Contributing Member

Succintly put. *keeps the faith*.

15. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

bastards put us below the hawks! we will show them who the 3rd worst team in tomorrow night.

16. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

17. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

That's the attitude to have! :D