1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The GOP can't even do conspiracies right lol. They should have asked Hillary for pointers AMIRITE?

Nook, Harrisment and mdrowe00 like this.
  2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...it's the way I would have gone.

...but I'm a brainwashed liberal plantation-minded anti-Kanye West-Kardashian Negro, so maybe my thinking (such as it is) don't count for much...

AleksandarN and Nook like this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This Jacob Wohl guy seems like a real mastermind!

JeffB, Nook, joshuaao and 4 others like this.
  4. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...come on now...really...

...just how smart does anybody have to REALLY be to try to come up with something like this nowadays?

...you do know there are people scheduling conferences to debate the flatness of the planet Earth being held?

...much more of this, and I might just find the nearest flat-earth edge I can and go for a very long walk myself...

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Still trying to master photoshop.

6. adoo

adoo Member

perhaps this scheme was in response to this behind-the-scene development

The Post is reporting

“The special counsel investigation into President Trump’s longtime ally Roger Stone is pressing witnesses about Stone’s private interactions with senior campaign officials and whether he had knowledge of politically explosive Democratic emails that were released in October 2016, according to multiple people familiar with the probe,” .

On last Friday, Mueller’s team questioned Stephen Bannon, Trump’s former chief campaign strategist, about alleged claims Rodger Stone made privately about WikiLeaks before the group released emails
    allegedly hacked by Russian operatives, according to people familiar with the session,” ​

Nicole Wallace, a lifelong Republican and former WH Communication Director for W notes " this seems to be the story that a lot of people were expecting that would confirm,

Mueller, is simply looking for one more dot to connect the Trump campaign — or Trump’s associates
    “This would seem to be it — the stolen emails and timing of their release and their knowledge of that.”

“It shows how much Mueller is doing,” he’s gone dark because there have not been public announcements or big, splashy indictments this fall, but the special counsel’s office is very much plugging along, building their case, and there could be some activity after the election.”

Nook, mdrowe00 and NewRoxFan like this.
  7. B-Bob

So does Bannon show up for his interviews transformed as the MAGA van, or just as a normal Bannon?

Nook and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

What part of the Steele Dossier was false?

What allegations did Steele make?

When was Steele an employee of the DOJ or the DNC?

Do you understand anything at all that is going on around you?

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Frightening story, corrupt to the core.

Sadly, this is just another form of a radicalized MAGA idiot.

Needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

11. prohibido

prohibido Member

No, is the short answer. He proves that abundantly.

He gets fed ignorant whacko mother's milk from whatever mudtrolling site he likes, you know, something that makes Breitbart look like the Financial Times, and then he sprints in here to share it and then crawl back into the shadows and snicker. He is obviously aroused by negative attention, which is one reason why I have learned to ignore him.

12. B-Bob

My favorite part of this spin: it's now an "abuse of power" for any government employee to report an obvious crime to federal law enforcement. It's the logical equivalent of this winger publication saying: don't snitch, when our political crimes are at stake!

Laughably bad. "Abuse of power." I'll hurt my neck shaking my head at that one.

AleksandarN, Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...old saying:

"Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun."

...and to think that a lot of these same people left no stone unturned in the pursuit of whatever it was they were after with Benghazi hearings and trials and news reports and exposés...

JeffB, Nook, Rashmon and 2 others like this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds like someone tried to do to him what was done to Kavanaugh, that's pretty foolish.

cml750 likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Kavanaugh accusations originated from women who came forward on their own.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well the first accuser came forward on her own, but after that they were sought out by the DNC and others and that's why there were so many other false allegations that popped up such as the one that has Michael Avenatti in so much trouble. It's an absolutely disgraceful tactic no matter who does it and honestly I hope the people behind the Kavanaugh false allegations and the plot to do the same to Mueller end up in jail over it.

cml750 likes this.
  17. biff17

biff17 Member

Why are you leaving out the fact that money was offered in this case and not with Kavanaugh?

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Do we know what all was used to entice women to come forward and lie about Kavanaugh? I mean, how many people agree to perjure themselves without some kind of offer of money?

cml750 likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

With the trump supporter fake smear story behind him, Mueller presses on...

20. cml750

cml750 Member

I would not have believed the Mueller accusations without some form of reliable proof.