1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Kardashian's daughter has a sex tape[She's hotter than Paris FWIW]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Oski2005, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Wasn't the least bit interested in any of this until a sighting of that backside. Now curiosity's increased a little :eek: So let's analyze - She'd be a 10 cuz she's tied to wealth and prestige. A 9 on her own, could be liiiittle bit slimmer in the midsection on down to compete with the real 10s. Her face, and I love the exotic darker skinned women and loooove Rosalyn Sanchez, just DOESNT DO IT for me. Fails to hold me in. But a 9's a 9.

So she's Princess Kim on her myspace huh, accentuated with kimsaprincess on her profile address...When you see "Princess" or "Queen" or anything in a girl's name, start to question lol. Princess, multi-colored hair and tramp stamps not in every case but to me they're kinda some giveaways.

Just tried dailymotion. Hard to navigate through that site but man they have content youtube would neeeeeeeever allow :eek: Considering my youtube account just got suspended (with no warning and no raunch whatsoever on it):
    dailymotion >> youtube.

2. astrorockette

astrorockette Member

So where's the hot chick in this one? She has a nice body but her face is just average. Seriously there are prettier girls roaming around most college campuses.

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Hmmm, lets see...chick with nice body and "average" face, or f'n Screech?

Real tough choice there.

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Ray J's moved on...to WHITNEY HOUSTON????? :eek:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/19/whitney-can-i-call-you-ray-j/

Whitney: Can I Call You, Ray-J?

Posted Feb 19th 2007 4:48PM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]

"EXTRA" spotted Miss Houston holding hands with 26-year-old Ray-J (R&B-ish brother of crash-embattled Brandy Norwood) as the two ran into Jay-Z and LeBron James' Budweiser pre-NBA All-Star game party Saturday at TAO in Las Vegas. This marks the second public appearance for the couple, who were spotted last month having a romantic dinner together at Mastro's in L.A.

A source tells TMZ that Kim K. actually showed up for the party but any potential nuclear conflict was defused when a helpful tipster called Ray-J from outside to tell him that his former video co-producer was in the house. Whitney took her young charge by the arm and quickly led him out the door.

Perhaps Whitney's getting dating tips from Demi Moore.

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Yeah, she's so ugly. Especially compared to the girlfriends of all the guys in this thread, man...she is FUGLY. I bet she's losing major sleep over BBS posters who don't think she's "all that."

Come on guys. ONLY TENS should be gawked over in this forum. NINES won't cut it!!!!!

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Exactly, there should be a rule that if you are going to criticize women's looks in the "i'm more than happy to cause anorexia" way that Shroopy did, you have to post a picture of the women you date, or actually, a picture of yourself and let us critique it.

Any straight guy on this BBS who dated a woman who looked like Kim Kardashian would be a legend around here.

7. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Everyone knows CF.net BBS is the ultimate arbiter of taste. ;)

8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

The tape has finally come out! Links of the video can be found on the ahh internets....

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

totally forgot about this girl.

mail me the video or give me the link on rapidshare.

thanks!

10. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

im watchin it right now, its alright so far :D

11. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

You guys are disgusting.

12. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

LOL! finalsbound, you are awesome! :D

13. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

the video is OK, nothing special

14. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

ha yea, i got the vid late last night, i was wondering how long it would take before someone updates this thread :)

I'd share, but its "unethical", then again, I shared, remotely, the Paris vid when its first came out :p

#94 Dave2000, Mar 22, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  15. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

that is the sorriest video ever, The girl is a dime, no doubt but it is the same clip over and over again and they even had the nerve to flip the video to make it look like another one.

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Never give em a mental advantage, always gotta knock em down a few rungs from where they think they are... :p

Naaaaw, my starting point was her being a 10 like everyone says she is. And I gave detail (too much admittedly and i was probably in a bad mood that day) how in my own estimation she's a bit short of a 10 and still good to go in the 9's. That isnt saying cuz she's not a 10 she's garbage NOO WAY, I aint no Ameachi.

If a girl resorts to anorexia because she isnt satisfied being a 9, based upon opinions of guys who look like Dennis Franz and worse, she might have a problem.

and yeah, she'd be a 15.5 on this board

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

okay

saw the video.

it looks...produced.

two, ray j is a camera hog. that guy pisses me off.

18. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

You are so cool! This woman is stunning! People on this board act so picky- please!

19. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I love how u say she could be slimmer. Jeez, and that's how/why women get anorexic. The chick is quite slim, slim enough when one has T & A like that, what do u want, kate moss? Good golly, this chick, as fake as she is, still has a banging bod.

I can't believe RayJ left that for whitney, but she does seem like the spoilt daddys girl.

20. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

what were you expecting to see? of course vivid did their own editing to the "movie."

Here is the plot:

1. Some Doggystyle

2. Doing something normal and non sexual

3. Back to where they left of with the doggystyle

4. Doing something normal and non sexual

5. Back to where they left of with the doggystyle

6. Doing something normal and non sexual

7. Back to where they left of with the doggystyle

8. And then the
    swallow