1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Horry?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tharges, Jun 27, 2008.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Big shot has been no shot bob lately. So that would be a no.

2. coolthunderz

coolthunderz Member

lets face it, Horry might not be able to help much, but if anything should players to our other players, I wouldnt mind if Horry come in instead of some other guys we have to sign (like Wood). Horry is a good find if we can get him for the min vet

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

where did the spurs end up? western conference finals?

people don't understand the karma.

4. Badrose

Badrose Member

You guys are funny. First Cassel, now Horry. What about Mario Elie? Kenny Smith? And yeah, sign Olajuwon and Drexler ASAP! But hey, please no Scottie Pippen or Sir Charles...

5. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I want Matt Maloney back to be the ball boy, so he can earn the money we gave him.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

i'd rather take a 1999er than a newb

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Honestly, I would take a present day Horry a 100 times out of a 100 over Novak but I doubt if he can help us.

8. Asian Sensation

I don't care if Robert Horry is pushing 40 years old. I'd bring him in simply for the good karma and positive vibes alone. Besides, having him retire in a Rockets jersey would be pretty awesome.

9. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

His karma and aura alone would get us out of the first round. And besides, he may be the guy we need to get on McGrady and fire him back up when he goes through his spells of overexaggerating injury and looking disinterested.

10. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

I'd love this. Love it.

Even if he's just a 12th man who gets some occassional spot-duty, it'd be thrilling to see him back in a Rockets uniform. Oh, man, this would make me happy.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Robert thanks for the memories. Please retire before your legacy is tarnished.

DD

12. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

I agree 110% with this statement.

Will always love Big Shot, but he is a SHELL of his former self and doesn't do ANYTHING particularly well anymore and would be a waste of a roster spot

13. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

the horse you are beating is turning to glue, amigo

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Good must defeat evil, therefore there is no quit.

15. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

He is the last guy who would fire up Tmac. Horry has no problem readily admitting that he coasts throught the regular season. I have even heard Popovich talk about it. That was all well and good when he was hitting daggers in the playoffs but now he just looks like Will Smith in the movie Hancock when he was homeless and drunk.