1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Horry, Retired?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Oct 8, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

oh dude there was an infamous thread about that with the pictures. man that was legendary and creepy at the same time.

from that incident, now you know why celebrities have body guards and live in exclusive gated communities.

They followed Yao home for what? so they can brag about it? makes me wonder about the world we live in.

Dream rolling away in a rolls must have been sweet!

2. BigRox11

BigRox11 Member

We know that Robert Horry won championships on 3 different teams. Is there anyone who won championships on 4 or more teams as a player?

3. Rocketsxbully

Rocketsxbully Member

haha yah it was pretty sweet i was walking back in from lunch, and was like was that hakeem???? everyone in the store was like ya you missed him...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang haha oh well apparently he was there for like 2 hours, and i had no idea the entire time haha

4. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't think so.
    I can't name a player besides Horry that's done it with 3 teams.

Kareem won it with the Buck and Lakers
    Kerr won it with the Bulls and Spurs
    Rodman won it with the Pistons and Bulls

5. Albert Einstain

I think we should hire a translater who can translate chinese into english. I guess this guy's opinion may be quite interesting and creating even though his sentense looks very short. Maybe he can give morey some suggestion that tells moery how to trade the eleventh or twelveth man on our team for a six time all-star. Yes, we can turn to Google for translation but the translation done by the machine really makes no sense to me."Although Hendong do not, we still have a praise" :confused: He praises morey, or yao? and who is "Hendong"? I have nothing againest google but I just suggest they should develop their tranlating skills, otherwise, they're gonna be eaten by microsoft sooner or later.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Ban this guy.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

yeah its wierd that someone who rank Horry's act as a Spur vs the Phoenix Suns HIGHER than Horry's championship contributions to the Rockets.

Once again proves my theory that many people here don't respect the championships.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Desecrating a Rocket Hero should result in an instant no questions asked ban.