1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Riskiest thing you ever did for love?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smoothie, Jan 2, 2011.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm sorry. It's still... too painful. Literally. But I am waiting for retirement, where I hear that medicare funds reconstructive surgery!

2. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I understand that during a girls cycle it's not just constant bleeding throughout, you just need to figure put when she's not pumping out blood to stick your Jimmy in.

Sex during a period is just disgusting, my friend had his gf start hers on him out of the blue.

I don't use rubbers, but never have I attempted to do that. Not my style, but my advice to you when your done is to use the sink to wash up.

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Moved in with a girl after less than a month of dating. We've been together 14 years.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I take back my endorsement for you to no longer be a rookie.

5. Fatty FatBastard

Why are you giving advice to anyone?

6. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8CN0YseD5E?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8CN0YseD5E?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Figuring it out if its worth it is easy. Can you imagine yourself without this girl in your life and do you see a future with her? Does she feel the same about you? If the answer is yes, then go for it. Life is about compromises. My wife would move to another country if I had the a great opportunity and I would do the same for her.

8. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

The "advice" was a joke, why you getting mad?

1 person likes this.
  9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Isn't it a little strange that CaseyH didn't answer the question. Are you or are you not part of the KKK?

10. amaru

amaru Member

Chuck Hayes is missed......having to double L.A is messing everything up.

I smell a loss :(

11. amaru

amaru Member

FAIL wrong thread lol :eek:

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

My sperm count is normal, thanks for the concern. Im careful with how I do things. A condom isnt full proof...my method isnt full proof...nothing is full proof unless its no sex. However, Im educated enough about the topic to minimize risks, to the point where the risk associated with how I practice sex is on par with a condom...except my method feels better. :grin:

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

I hope your method isn't used for the hathaway. Do you believe in hathaway-to-mouth?

14. rezdawg

I dont do hathaway...not by choice...girls have just never been down.

But if hathaway does come into play...I'll have to even consider double bagging it.

15. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

im not trying to beat you down, or make disparaging jokes, or act like i know better, but just to a fellow member in our little community on the internet, all it takes is just one and you might never recover.

16. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I believe he did answer it by the looks of his response, a little offended?

[​IMG]

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OMG space city kid is alive! I thought this kid got banned.

18. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

If you feel like there is a real chance at the deepest of loves, then it's totally worth it.

If it doesn't happen, at least you know and you'll never ask yourself what if.

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If the Klan were around, zoot suit, you'd probably find out soon enough. Are you on the registered offender's list yet?

20. rezdawg

Appreciate it. I will say this...most of my exes have been on birth control. So, there really never was any need for a condom. My initial comments were more or less just having fun with "what risks have you taken for love". However, I was also speaking some truth...monitoring their cycle and using the pull out technique does a much better job than many people give it credit for.

Also, for many that might know or not know, pre-ejaculatory fluid does not contain semen. This is a big misconception that has floated around. It only acts as a sort of lubricant. Therefore, when you have sex and you use the pull out technique, you're not going to get any semen in the female.

Now, here is where many people seem to fail. If you are going for round 2 with a chick, the next pre-ejaculatory fluid WILL contain semen because as the lubricant comes out, it will naturally carry with it some semen that never left your urethra. This is the case where pre-ejaculatory fluid becomes dangerous and may cause pregnancy. Moral of the story, after you bust a nut the first time, make sure you pee to flush out your urethra.

Im not some guy that goes around, sleeps with random girls, and just gets freaky deaky with every chick that crosses my path. Im very particular about who Im with and what I do. Never had a one night stand, never plan to. And I feel like I take enough precautions where Im on the safe side...at least as safe as safe sex can be. I can use a condom and still get a girl pregnant. There will always be some risk involved. Luckily, Ive never even had a "scare".

And if all else fails and you think there may have been a mishap, there is always the morning after pill. :grin: