1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Riskiest thing you ever did for love?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smoothie, Jan 2, 2011.

1. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

If by "bareback" you mean with no rubber that's disgusting, you can get diseases like that can't you??! :(

CaseyH, are you part of the KKK?

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I dont use rubbers...never had an STD or an unwanted pregnancy.

Pick and choose the girl wisely...know the menstrual cycle of the girl youre about to hit...and a rubber is completely useless.

3. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Lol is this the same advice your planning on telling your children?

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

That may be the single most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Are you simple, boy?

5. rezdawg

No, its the advice Im giving you.

6. rezdawg

Pull out technique (unless she is right about to hit her period...or she is on her period).

7. FFz

FFz Member

U know a girl doesnt have to have a regular cycle... Stress, emotions, wtvr the hell they go through can greatly affect it. Good luck with this never using rubbers deal.

8. rezdawg

You also realize that there are birth control pills out there?

9. FFz

FFz Member

Then you should prob advise the kids instead of not wearing condoms period, to have their partner that you know dont have STDs be on oral contraceptives or wear condoms. Not "know the menstrual cycle of the girl youre about to hit...and a rubber is completely useless."

Please read http://www.rbej.com/content/8/1/53

10. rezdawg

Thanks, I know all that stuff back and forth, studied it in school for many years...fact of the matter is that you wont have a girl on her period one week, and also the following week. Stress levels and hormone levels alter the time periods, but only to a certain limit. Look at the article you sent, it says,
    If exposed to an appropriate acute stressor UNDER a RIGHT estradiol environment.

Lol, spend some time with a female and youll know their routine...for ovulation to occur at any time during the menstrual cycle takes a HUGE, HUGE event that affects their psychological, physical, or mental well being. In other words, youd have a better chance getting killed by a pencil.

If any kids on here actually take the advice of people from a message board without educating themselves first on the topic...thats their stupidity.

Ive gone 12 years strong with zero mishaps. I think I know what Im doing and Im careful enough to reduce the risk to the point where my method is just as secure as a condom...which by the way, is not 100% effective. Read the box, itll tell you that.

11. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

wow, spacecitykid being the mature adult in a sex discussion. 2011 is like bizarro 2010 :confused:

1 person likes this.
  12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

turned down a room at University Tower with a close friend at UT...

to follow a girl to Baylor.

it worked out...I ultimately met my wife :) (along with some friends i'm so glad i know)

I don't regret it for one second.

13. Steve_Francis_rules

Did the thought ever occur to you that you're sterile? Maybe all this "know her cycle" stuff has been a total waste of time because you're just shooting blanks anyway.

14. Steve_Francis_rules

How is moving across the country risky if you have a job lined up before you move?

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

I think maybe he's worried he won't get a job there. Or maybe he's talking about moving out there before he lands a gig.

If I'm not mistaken, smoothie is a teacher, ya?

16. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

job security where i am is as good as you can get in the country right now. out there the same job is very unstable. even if i found a job out there, there is no security. i could move and be laid off in a year. it is also very hard to get hired where i am, so there is no real guarantee i can find a job back here if i leave it. in other words even if i found a job im still risking unemployment in the immediate future.

i also have a decent amount saved up for a down payment on a condo for myself. paying for a cross country move (or even two cross country moves if it didnt work out and i had to move back) would leave me nearly broke. and of course thats IF i still have a job.

so you see, throwing all job security and financial stability out the window is a risk whether i line up a job or not. im 26 and doing well for myself right now. if it didnt work out i would be broke, unemployed and moving back into my mothers house at 27 or 28 years old.

17. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Who gets paid more? Her or you?? If you have the more secure job then she needs to make the move (if it is truly love that is).

oh and btw I too do not use condoms :p

18. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

ah well thats a whole other story. she's in entertainment so there is zero stability or security but the potential for a ton of money. ive got a ton of security on an average salary.

her job is high risk high reward, like not using condoms lol. see how i tied it all together?

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I once peed on a live spark plug to impress a fine young lady.

That did not end well. :( One explosion and one jilting later, I have learned a few things.

20. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

is this a true story? because if it is i need to hear the back story lol