1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, etc.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCityReturns, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

Terrible period, or terrible for an extended period of time? I just bought some Hydroxycut, but I wasn't aware of any issues.

2. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Have you tried Ephedra?

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

For everyone saying that I should cut a couple of sodas out of my diet, you must not have read my first post very carefully.

I have cut a couple of sodas out of my diet, and maybe even more than that. My entire life I've consumed soda like it's water, and water like it's poison, basically. Having only 2 servings of soda per day is a big step forward for me, so yes I am already making a sacrifice in that department.

So has anyone actually used these pills, or am I wasting my time looking for real opinions here?

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Um, I've seen pictures of you on here. Believe me, you don't need to alter your physical qualities in any way.........at all.........ever..........

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

you're wasting your time. stop drinking soda if you're serious about this...you know how much sugar there is in soda?

6. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Contributing Member

Seconded.

7. ymc

ymc Member

The fact is that the pills you mentioned aren't scientifically proven to induce fat loss. You can cite a paper from PubMed to refute me.

8. Agent86

Agent86 Contributing Member

Im also a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness, and my opinon is dont take them, first of all loosing weight is all about caloies in vs calories out, burn more then you cosume and you will loose weight. 2nd, those pruducts are meant for people 20% body fat or higher. 3rd of all like people have said before, there very bad for you, they have put many people including a friend of mine in the hospital.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Ok ok...I accept that everyone has pretty much jumped down my throat, so enough of that. I realize the pills are dangerous and that's why I made this thread.

Now, if I'm not going to use any of those products I mentioned, then what about something like a green tea based pill, or something else herbal? I asked my mom, who is a nurse, and she said those would probably be ok.

So, anybody used them before?

10. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

you can buy green tea supplements online... man they taste horrible even in pill form