1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Clutch Community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Feb 3, 2015.

1. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

but not a dick post for roc paint to make racist statements toward Latin Americans.. or Latin people

2. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm Hispanic. What was racist. That he's not fond of Mexicans? Maybe he should have said he's not fond of putos. He has his reasons to like or dislike whatever group he chooses. Especially in the situation he's going through. Not once did he insult the culture or deem us inferior or himself better.

#122 Falcons Talon, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  3. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

I think its pretty immature and stupid to harbor hate towards a race because you experienced a bad situation with someone from that race. The logic is flawed.

4. Falcons Talon

I'm pretty sure he was speaking out of anger. On top of the situation, you have slowly stirring the pot, I would say he lashed out. Like I said, I'm hispanic and I don't see any malice towards me.

Ironic that he be cast in that light after all the charity work he has helped organize

5. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Checking back in on this thread. Sorry for asking for more information.

It seems as though you have a lot on your plate right now and your priorities are in the right place. Lots of people post threads in the Hangout asking for advice / prayers / support so I don't find anything wrong with someone venting to a bunch of people on the internet. Just ignore / block all the trolls on here and you'll be good.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Hey, BamBam... see? Was that difficult to type? ^ :grin: *is that how you do that praying? Not sure.*

Wait... the stuff on top is a BLESSING, bobrek. Still don't know why you're answering for BamBam. :confused:
    LOLs. I asked him how he does it. I never said "I don't know how to pray." Good try. Haha.
    That was for nook... he said he got CANCER... and THAT mocking of cancer and a post... that was OK with you, I guess? You didn't pray for him... did you? :rolleyes:

7. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

That's what's wrong with America.. just because you are upset does not give you a free pass to make irresponsible statements like that.. Nor does charity work offset the stupidity in making remarks like that.

I would never say that about any race.. We are all human. I just think it was out line, irresponsible and wrong.

1 person likes this.
  8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Thanks King of 40 Arces, I really didn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings here today. I will heed your advice moving forward.

9. SwoLy-D

I don't think he will understand how bad that statement was. :eek: Then he added "us" to his defense of that statement. It's laughable.

10. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

It's really bad and for the people on this board do not agree and think its ok to make stupid statements like that really need to look in the mirror....

I don't care how mad you get about any situation that you are in or going through.. It is never ok to make general blanket statements like that..

statements like that breed hate and are very irresponsible.

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Seeing all of the Swoly posts that are hidden from me thanks to the ignore function and the replies to his stupid ass shows that he is indeed the ass spackle of the entire forum. Freaking nut, serious weirdo with major issues.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Mexico isn't a race. It is a country. If someone calls me a stupid American it doesn't mean they are racist. Is it really that hard to understand?

Roc Paint was out of line, but swoly loves to say stuff that pisses people off so I don't really care that much.

Maybe this is the subtly annoy other posters thread?

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Another Swoly inspired His-panic attack. Keep up quoting him, gaiz. It's like free pay per view with a 15 minute Bieber loop as the only channel.

My deep regards, Roc Paint. I haven't been around Houston in ages, but maybe some others will be inspired by your initiative for similar volunteer meetups. I hope you find a good resolution to your troubles.

14. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

It's about Hispanics... if he would have made a stupid comment like that about any group of people I would have said something. It's stupid and those type of thoughts shouldn't exist.

15. SwoLy-D

:confused: You see, you agree with that, but I am not insulting nor offending anyone by asking something? What was it that I said that pissed everyone off?

I asked BamBam a question. He could have answered me and be done with it or continued the discussion. Now it's no longer about the "RIP". Initially I even asked Roc Paint who would take over... no answer.

16. Falcons Talon

I think what's wrong with America is getting so butthurt about how he should personally feel. He didn't insult any Mexicans. He just didn't like them, which is his right

17. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

You have issues breh!...:( Why are you coming after me?

It's like you're hellbent on making everyone dislike you. You asked me a question, and I did respond to it, but for some reason that wasn't good enough for you. As far as Nook and his post, THAT post was not directed at me, yet for some reason you feel as if I should have responded? Why? I'm not here to preach or convert anyone! I'm not the White Knight of Religion that has to respond and defend at a moments notice!
    Good luck breh! I really, really tried!

#137 BamBam, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  18. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

haha, i'm not getting banned.

nice try.

anywho... hateful speech towards a group of people should not be allowed here.

if anybody gets banned, rocpaint should be first in line.

19. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

he's mad at his ex's new squeeze, so he's not found of people that are the same ethnic background... that's extremely hateful.

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

My other prayer didn't work. You're still being a douche.