1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Chris Benoit+++++

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Secret Agent 7, Jun 25, 2007.

1. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

Codell,

With all due respect, i could careless about your opinion. Secondly, when you say "what little respect i had on this BBS" shows how foolish you are. I once gave tons of inside information to this site but them because of people like yourself i stopped (in fact ask your site owner about that). Basically, after that ZI got into arguments by taking up for Skip and another argument about Richard jefferson being bisexual and that's where the recent stuff comes from. Take a step back, realize that this site used to have tons of insiders and has basically none now (you can thank yourself and your ahole cliques for that) and choose to do what you want with it. I don't need your respect. You have over 15,000 posts on a message board. Nothing more really to say other then you must lead an exciting life.

2. KAS13

Respond all you want from now on. Take your shots. You want see another response from me on this thread.

3. maud'dib

maud'dib Rookie

hey man if you got insiders (reliable) it would be cool if you still post them, why let how others think of you change your behavior.

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Dude, this is the first time I have ever replied to a post of yours. Actually, I didn't even know who the heck you were before this whole thing. And you call me a stalker?

:confused: :confused:

I think you have lost your grip on reality.

5. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

[​IMG]

[/kingcheetah]

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, you care a lot then if you could care less. codell, you have his respect.

7. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

8. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

hahahaha, thats awesome

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

hey, why does Rafer shoot 12 shots a game and why do 10 of them have to be threes?

10. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Oh man this thread just got hilarious the past 2 pages thanks to KAS. I never thought a thread like THIS could derail so oddly. Actually I've had KAS on ignore since his silly homophobic posts awhile back, but people have been quoting him for various reasons so I've had the pleasure of reading the back-and-forths now.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

oh god damn, i gotta steal man.

Thanks!

12. codell

codell Contributing Member

[​IMG]

"Codell hates Rocket insiders"

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like how I am somehow identified as "one of the group" that stalks this guy and gives him a hard time. The only other time I remember interacting with KAS was in the Vince Young/Reggie Bush threads after he made his ridiculous claims about what USC would do to Texas in the National Championship game. Now that I think about it, that may have been a different dude, so I'm not even sure what KAS was talking about.

I would go back and read the threads where he seems to think I have stalked him...but holy crap that would be a lot of reading, and I would rather just make baseless claims about stuff because I KNOW KAS13 HATES MY DOG.

14. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

there were a ton of Anti-UT guys,I believe kas was one of the more vocal guys.

15. KAS13

Damn I didn't want to have to go against my word on not posting in this thread. I was one of the people who thought USC would beat UT. I also thought Bush was a better player then Young. I was also pretty much the only person who came in hear after the game and gave UT their credit as well as VY. After that i supported VY and am a fan of his to this day (I wanted Houston to pick Bush but if I had known the situation I would have went for VY). I've been nothing but complimentary of him since that game. His framed autographed picture that he signed for me hangs in my place.

As to the insults, i will keep my word on that. I just wanted to clear that up. I still won't respond to the insults and comments

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]