1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Right Wingers are now rooting against America!!???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Oct 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Rape-Nuts anyone?

<object width="512" height="296 "><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/d4DtM2jobm9AkAKXZdxwBQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/d4DtM2jobm9AkAKXZdxwBQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

You'd think they'd have enough memory to see the irony of their stances between the two. Yes, it's a type of comedy show, and edited for such, but it is absolutely amazing to see them act the way they do in both instances of the KBR debacle vs. acorn. The resolve on the acorn matter is astounding when placed next to their KBR stance.

Jon Stewart and the Daily Show team are made of win. This video could not be more poignant.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i saw that last night - stunning.

i didnt think my opinion of republicans to get any lower, but they just keep on surprising me.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In this case though the issues are somewhat different. ACORN was a case not having anything to do with contracts between employers and employees but an advocacy group apparently advising random people on how to skirt the law.

I don't agree with the Senators that voted against the Franken Ammendment but I don't think it is clearly hypocrisy on their part to criticize ACORN. The issues are different.