1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ride or Die or Hop Off!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaonlyLA, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Granville

Granville Member

Gotta side with you on this. Morey gambled and lost big time. Coulda had Parsons for another year for peanuts.

2. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Yeah, we are dying

3. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Wow this team really needed a shake up! this Fan Base is Made up of Wishy Washy Fans since the influx of Tmac Orlando Fans Yao Fans Lin Fans... what ever... We now see the true colors... 2 bench players are gone who was about to make 15 mill a piece and a Parsons got overpaid with the Max and yall crying? Yall wasn't crying if we got rid of them for Bosh? but no it's Morey's fault.. You would be mad if Morey sat on his hands all off season and didn't attempt to call any top FA.. you can't have it both ways! lol

4. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Hopefully Dwight and Harden will stay with us when their contract is up. If not, full rebuild time.

5. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Said it before and I'll say it again, before there was Clutch City there was Choke City. Let's do this.

6. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

OP, if you are a REAL rockets fan, a ride or die rockets fan, then you deserve better from this front office than what we did this offseason.

If you think it's wrong for folks to make that statement, then your delusional.

7. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I like Morey I think he is the best GM in the league and a wizard. But for the life of me I can't understand this move.

We've got Dwight with the promise, that we will do everything to get a championship - Les said he has enough money but not enough championships, he would go over the cap. Now we are a significant worse team than we were before the offseason.

Now it seems like we are not planning major moves, but wait for the next offseason - basically throwing in the towel. Dwights second year, wasted - after his third he can opt out.

Parsons is overpayed, no question. But he would've made this team better and we wouldn't really have less tools to improve this team (with the MLE, bi annual and TEs). With Parsons we were one piece away from a contender (and that piece didnt have to be a star, a guy like Millsap, maybe even J. Smith could've done it).

Now betting on signing another major FA - without having max money to offer? Are you kidding me? We've got burned this year. We were this close to get Bosh and keep Parsons. I get it, don't panic, don't turn into the Knicks. But please - there is no impact FA we can afford left. And neither is there next off season.

To me this looks like Les is not willing to pay tax, when there is no "guarantee" we can win. Dwight will feel like he made a wrong decision. The fanbase will feel like they don't even have to care about the coming year, since it's all about next offseason now.

Worst. Offseason. Ever.

1 person likes this.
  8. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

Man shut that s**t up. I'm a fan for life but that doesn't mean I have to agree with all the dumb stuff that goes on.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I ride with all Houston teams to the fullest.

Don't mind the crazy looks when I request Astros games at Buffalo Wild Wings.

10. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

I was here before Morey and Alexander and I may be here when their gone.. Ride and Die! Let's Roll! One Monkey don't make no show? Chandler, Asik, Lin, What have you done for us lately? Not a damn thing! Bosh? I cant cry over something this team never had.. Be Sad,,, like Miami Broke Knees Wade Fans.. Aging Kobe Fans.. Quiet Introverted Rose Fans? Rockets.. We Good.. Clippers had it all, what they done? What OKC done? none of them won no Chips.. Ride or Die Baby! The Rest can Move around! no Fakers around Here!

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, I won't type what I think of your post, because I'd like to stick around. I've been following the Rockets since San Diego drafted Elvin Hayes with the first pick in 1968. If I feel like being pissed off because I think this off-season has been a disaster so far, then by god, I'll stay pissed off as long as I wish and still be a fan of my team. I don't be to be lectured to by some cat I've never heard of.

1 person likes this.
  12. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

shoe fits wear it!!! You Mad?? OmG... Was you mad at the 1st round exit? the Stockton Shot? Wow you going to Live.. Believe!!

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Tell you what. If you bend over, bend over real far, you might be able to put you head where it belongs. Good luck with that. With all due respect.

14. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

You taking shots cause your feelings hurts.. Ohh Boy who cares... You have your opinion i have mine.. You act like Bosh wanted to sign here and Morey said No! You act like Asik didn't demanded for a trade as soon as Dwight signed on the dotted line you acting like we got Harden with no assets that Morey worked hard to obtain to be in position to bounce on an opportunity.. when he was told No thank you when Bosh went to Miami the Ipad Fiasco..Spoiled Fans I say! Lin signed the Contract.. Asik signed the Contract Parsons signed for a 4th year.. but it's Morey's fault? Boo Hoo!

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Welcome to my ignore list. You are a complete waste of my time.

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Great.

The most optimistic fan on this board is a complete ****ing r****d. Where have we gone wrong?

17. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

The great bulk of the fans are riding with the Rockets. But, after all the management blunders, many sore-bottomed ClutchFans will be riding side saddle for a while.

18. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Don't tell me what to do.

19. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Damn we lost Lebron time to burn Asik Jerseys in the street... *crying*

20. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

Are you saying Lin cost the Rockets two years of playoffs? :(