1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rick Adelman Game Management

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kim, Apr 20, 2009.

1. blacktopKING

blacktopKING Member

Good point, he looked really good out there. I doubt that foot will be an issue going forward. Hopefully someone doesn't intentionally hurt his foot.

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

It's not wishful thinking at all if you follow his quotes since he's been here.

3. SeeingRocketRed

Yeah, I saw Rick Adelman's quote that he was calling more plays than usual because the offense sometimes gets out of sync. I was thinking, "well thank God someone woke him up in time for the playoffs." But seriously, good job, Rick, keep it up. It was evident that there was much better structure and flow to the offense, and I continue to lavish Ron Artest with kudos for staying within the offense, and being a great team player in Game 1.

4. al2hug

al2hug Member

Adelman has done fine in Game 1. Now let's see how he will handle things in a different situation like in next game when things will go rough and tough for the Rockets