1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Rice Military/Upper Wash/Memorial predator alert**

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Aug 7, 2013.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I know a few of you live in this area and I just wanted to let you know about this **** stain following women around during the day and at night.

I was at a friends house last night and witnessed this. This disgusting ****-

[​IMG]

Followed his neighbor home while she was walking her dogs. He did stop her down the street to ask about her dogs and she politely spoke but kept walking home fast. We were sitting on the deck above the garage and saw this guy come from around the neighbors fence and then walk across the street from her house, dropped his pants and starting jerking off, I mean really going at it while trying to look into her upstairs windows which were closed. He was also staring into the windows of the neighbors across the street (2 young mid 20's girls) while doing this right in front of their window.

We called the police, and SURPRISE, not one cop showed up in time, one showed up an hour after the incident. The only one who did show came because the neighbor accidentally set off her home alarm when we called to tell her what we saw. We found out there are only 2 patrol vehicles to cover this entire area of Washington and he said he never received the call from dispatch. ****ing joke of a dept.

The younger girl across the street said she did witness him getting out of what looked like an older model Jaguar (some kind of hood ornament so who knows), dark in color. He's around 6'3" or 6'4", was wearing a wife beater, baggy shorts, long socks, white or very light skinned Hispanic, bald or shaved head, beer gut. I'm worried as one can only do this for so long until it becomes rape, or even something worse. Just hoping this piece of **** is caught or shot.

If any of you let your wives walk their dogs at night, I'd stop it right now until this sick b**** is caught. One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed, this is something I've only heard on the news or something. Sorry for this crappy picture but I had to zoom in on my phone as he was across the street in a barely lit section trying to hide.

[​IMG]

BTW- What would you have done? Say something to the guy to scare him away? Wait for the cops? Go out there with a firearm and pin the dude down waiting an hour for a cop to slowly drive by? Just sickening and the response time for HPD was beyond insanely long.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Get some pepper spray and aim at his dick.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Asked him to sign my copy of Surfer Rosa and beg for a tour stop in Houston.

2 people like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

6'3? Does he have a neckbeard?

5. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I would of said something but that is just my demeanor. I b****ed out two homeless people ****ing under Louisiana St. Bridge a couple days ago. They were on the trail in plain sight and completely nude. They were in complete shock that I had the audacity to continue lecturing them despite being surrounded by abrasive black homeless people.

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Oh My Golly! Where's your mind, bro?

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

But seriously call the police again and report the crime again. Complain at them and make sure they know someone almost got raped. I'd be pretty pissed that no one from the cops ever made it out there.

8. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

9. Granville

Granville Member

10. LonghornFan

We did. We let her, the girls across the street and an older lady across the street know before and when the cop was there.

11. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I would certainly call the cops again, and file a formal complaint against the department. You're absolutely correct that it's pathetic that they would wait an hour for something like this. Like you said, someone this sick in the head doesn't have too far to go until he starts contemplating rape.

If I was alone, I probably would have done exactly what you had done which was call the police, and then try and capture a picture (I just wouldn't have used a toaster as a camera like you apparently did ;)) to help identify him. However, a couple of years ago, my brother and I were coming back to his house in Montrose one night, and literally pulled up on a guy trying to break into my brother's house. There had been break-ins throughout the area, and we figured this was the punk that was responsible. He took off running, so me and my brother followed him from a distance while we called the cops. I've played soccer my whole life, and my brother is an amateur boxer, so needless to say, running down a pudgy thug wearing baggy shorts on a hot summer night wasn't too hard of a challenge. We basically cornered him, and waited for the cops to show up. Luckily they came in about 5-10 minutes, and took him away in handcuffs.

12. LonghornFan

Pic was on my S4, as I don't carry a real camera around. It was dark out save for the dim light on the street, he was a good 40-50 feet away plus I wasn't trying to let him know I was taking pictures to scare him off. Kinda why the picture is so awful but on the phone it's much clearer. The cop said it was perfect, but I'm sure he forgot about it 10 minutes later when that guy on I-10 and Taylor got that road rage and killed another person. Helicopters all over the place with lights on.

Gotta LOVE big city living. :/

I will be calling HPD later to file a complaint. I'll probably now get like 40 tickets from different PoPo patrolling the area. That's how they roll.

13. Man

Man Contributing Member

Just a suggestion: I would print this out with pertinent Watch Out for Local Creeper warning and post it on nearby mailboxes and lightpoles where people driving or running/walking by can see it.

I agree on calling the cops again just to make sure they're on it and also spreading the word in the neighborhood.. tell someone, ask them to tell others.

I don't plan on opening this thread again.

14. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I would have followed him home. Done a lil research on him ala Dexter. See if he has a routine. If he does, id pretend i'm a homeless person b4 lunging out and stabbing him in the crotch and take off sprinting. I'd stop, run back and whisper in a deep voice.."IM BATMAN" and run off into the night.

It's probably all very doable and you wouldn't be caught if you were smart.

..just stab his dick.

But, in all seriousness. This is scary bc a big dude that size can easily man handle any girl or small boi he wants and have his way with them. Gotta stop him now b4 anything happens.

15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

A pellet gun with a scope would lend hilarious results.

But in all seriousness I contemplated what I would do (family lives right there also) and none of it ended without me getting into a lot of trouble and going to jail. All you really can do is keep on it with the cops, alert the neighbors and do your best to keep your home secure.

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'm only 5 8

1 person likes this.
  17. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Paintball gun, unload on his ass and tell the cops to look for the painted up perv

18. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Similar story....

A little over a year ago, my girlfriend lived in the Heights with another girl and her BF.

Anyhow, the roomate came home one day in a panic after walking her dog. The dude (she described as a big hispanic guy) was creeping down Heights Ave in some POS, following her as she approached her street. He pulled over and asked her a question about her dog. When she looked over at him, he opened his door with pants at ankles and was pleasuring himself. She ran home completely horrified and in tears.

We told her and her BF they needed to call the police and file a report. She refused, and the BF wouldn't call it in for her because she didn't want him to. My GF and I told her that it was her duty as a citizen of the community to report this behavior, and that she could be preventing someone from experiencing the same thing or possibly worse. At minimum, the patrols on duty would be aware this was going on. She still refused to call/report it.

At the time, since she refused to call, I assumed she was doing it for attention because her and the BF were always arguing (she appeared to have some mental issues). After your post, I am rethinking my position....although it doesn't matter anymore because she and my GF do not talk/get along.

That being said, sounds as though it could be the same perp...and it seems to me that he wants to be seen doing this.

19. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

If that's your hood, LonghornFan, you need to get out there and beat this guy's ass and show him to keep his dick out of your stomping grounds.

20. underoverup

underoverup Member

I would have said, "bigtexxx get out of here."

2 people like this.