1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ric Bucher on why nobody wants to play for Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FEAR THE BEARD, Jul 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Neither are any of us:confused:

1 person likes this.
  2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-cards="hidden" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Coach K said that he sees Durant, Harden, Rose as potential team leaders. Regarding Rose: &quot;He [looks] better than he did 4 years ago.&quot;</p>&mdash; Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) <a href="https://twitter.com/BenGolliver/statuses/493877309108023297">July 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL, Bucher is a joke

3. Rajjettheking

Rajjettheking Member

More salt in the wound.

4. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

If you're using Bucher for any sort of information things have already gone wrong.

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Ric Bucher has had an agenda against the rockets for a long time. Nothing to see here.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Same guy who got had to apologize for getting fooled by a 'source'.

7. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Ric Bucher. Pathetic.

8. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

The media sure can't let go of Dwight coming to Houston.

9. traveler

traveler Member

I can imagine another superstar would love to be playing with Harden and Howard then where they are now.

10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Ric Bucher is probably one of the dumbest sports reporters out there, the guys is just plain idiot, he is just some attention w**** reporter trying to stir some attention around the league.

11. Remii

Remii Member

I didn't make a statement as if I were an NBA player though. You did, and you're not. But if I were Bosh _ I would have took the money and stayed in Miami... 2 rings already so it's all about being comfortable. If I were Melo _ I wouldn't choose Morey over Phil and Houston over NYC... Plus the money. And if I were LeBron _ nothing wrong with going home and being treated like a king.

You were just basing your opinion on the notion no one wants to play with Harden when those 3 players had other reasons not to come to Houston that had nothing to do with Harden. I'm sure Kyle would have came if the Rockets offered him more than Toronto and wasn't waiting around on Bosh to tell them no, and Trevor probably could have got a couple of million more if he had went elsewhere.

12. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Did Ric Bucher get fired because of Dwight Howard?

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Buchy can choke on something fat.

14. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

Harden's quote was dumb but anyone who has a problem with Dwight's is crazy. What is he going to say, we are worse?

15. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Back in 1995 I seen Elden Campbell, Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones in Harlem Nights during their playoff's run against the Houston Rockets. A lot of these players visit these strip clubs all the time. So how does that have any barring on maturity. I know a lot of aged professional folks who take part in these strip clubs LOL.

I really hate that Harden put this type memory in the fans head. If he doesn't win a chip, fans will always remember him for his lackluster defensive effort and not giving it his all on offense until game 3 or 4.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

First, he says two years later and THEY have not gotten past the 1st round. umm, D12 and Beard have played ONE season together. this moron tries implying that its two. :rolleyes:

Second, when did "role player" become synonymous with scrub?

Third, if our role players are going to be butt hurt about being called role players, there is no way these soft "scrubs" were going to battle to the death to earn their pay.

Lastly, you ugly ginormous forehead Motherfawker, don't question our team, D12, The Beard or anything else you POS reject sports reporter. :mad:

#96 Tfor3, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  17. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

18. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I stopped reading after the word Bleach.

19. cyberx

cyberx Member

Funny thing is Bucher gets paid more at BR than Espn. Haha

20. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Scrub start ups generally overpay for talent in order to buy validity. Unfortunately for them, this philosophy rarely works.