1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ric Bucher on why nobody wants to play for Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FEAR THE BEARD, Jul 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. 523744

523744 Member

Lol what if in 5 years, when Harden is 33 and CP is long gone, Ric tweets to confirm he was right all along...#plottwist

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Replace the word "for" with the word "the" in the Thread Title, and that brings the thread up to date.

boomboom, lionaire, Louka and 4 others like this.
  3. alethios

alethios Member

It's the Dwight Howard effect. He created a toxic atmosphere while he was here and as soon as he left, things started getting better (as long as everyone realizes it's Harden's team :p)

RasaqBoi likes this.
  4. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

This is his reply to me: "Lol. That was FOUR years ago. James is a different dude & DH is gone. If you need something to get butt-hurt about, surely you can do better than this."

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And he is right.

DD

6. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

We will link him to this very thread where he will discover that the cutoff was 2020:D

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Tell him he needs to issue an apology to the city of Houston #pettygang

8. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Maybe so but he hit my inbox.... started asking questions.. and I sent him the link to his own article.. He still a hater...

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Reply to him again and say, "I just read all your tweets this year and you are yet to mention the Rockets. Maybe you are the one who is butt-hurt."

But first, double check his tweets. I went thru them pretty fast to check. And didn't see one. I wanted to find one saying something positive, then I was going to post a thread with it title it, "Ric Bucher on why nobody wants to play the Rockets." Changing that one word. But alas, no such Rockets tweet.

10. lionaire

lionaire Member

10/10 post