1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reporter expelled from public university 'Black Lives' event for not being of 'African descent'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BDswangHTX, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, no one cared anyway.

1 person likes this.
  2. Remii

Remii Member

Lol... No, not necessarily. But why don't you answer the question since you're jumping in...

3. amaru

amaru Member

The fact that you felt the need to reply says otherwise.

:grin:

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I'm fine with you thinking that anyone cares about your probably fake irrelevant story

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, he really didn't care.

Bobby doesn't give a flip about black people being killed.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You didn't click the link and read the posts, did you?

They (the media/reporter) care they were meeting because a kid got pepper sprayed by the cops and they are a group that speaks out against perceived police abuse against black people. I don't know what you are looking to hear...are you just waiting for someone to say something racist? Honestly I don't care at this point. I've tried to talk and you are just sitting around and trying to prove a point or something. You are smarter than me. You win.

They call Israel the holy land because people get filled with holes over there.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

#NoLivesMatter

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

SMH you never fail to show your true feeling.

9. dback816

dback816 Member

Just like how you ladies don't care about crime and murders until a supposed white on black crime makes news?

10. Remii

Remii Member

I wouldn't say I'm smarter than anyone else... But I am smart enough to know that you've already indicated that the sight wasn’t worth reading so why should I waste my time reading it. And black folks have always complained about the cops and I don't need his report to tell me that because that's nothing new... People just don't listen to them, don't believe them, and or don't care... So what's the point of trying to broadcast their meeting...?

And I just asked why people are concerned about what a group of black folks who are meeting together are discussing when they never pay attention to what black folks say anyway. But it is obvious some folks just have a problem with some black folks kicking a white guy out of their meeting and have no concern what the meeting was about.

11. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Seriously?

Can you provide a list of white people lynched by the "Movement for Black Lives" and compare it to the list of black people lynched by the KKK?

False equivalence, thy resting place is Bobby's head.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Give them time, they are just getting started.

13. Remii

Remii Member

How much time...??? Another 400 years. Lol...

But I see why you pay attention to what black folks are doing... Because you are scared they are going to lynch innocent white folks. You shouldn't live in fear. It's unhealthy.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Any time racist groups start growing, it's a bad thing and people should pay attention to it.

For the record, I'm not worried about something like that happening to me personally, but there probably will be more incidents like this

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

as a result of really stupid people buying in to the propaganda of racist groups.

15. Remii

Remii Member

Lol... Dude, that's a criminal. I see you overlook the fact that he shot his BLACK girlfriend before he shot the cops...

I would be more worried about these crazy white boys flipping out and killing innocent people at schools, movie theaters, and churches if I were you.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You shouldn't live in fear Remii, it's unhealthy. I know you are kind of a conspiracy theory nut, but thinking "crazy white boys" are out to get you is a bit over the top. If you look at the numbers, you'll see that "crazy white boys" very rarely victimize black people compared to the other way around.

Black people victimize white people more than 5 times as often as white people victimize black people....and that's nothing compared to black on black violent crime.

Perhaps we're focused on the wrong thing?

17. Nook

Nook Member

Do you really think that the authorities are going to allow any group, especially a movement or group of black people to lynch and kill white people?

What happened to the black panthers? They went too far and Hoover took care of the the problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zachary-hammond-police-killing_55c0e240e4b0c9fdc75dfda3

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-black-lives-matter-after-white-cop-murdered/

Breitbart is a hatch job site, but the quotes are from multiple sources. As far as blacklivesmatter# taking their commands directly from The Black Panthers and paying homage to Assata Shakur, who is a murderer.... I don't have time right now to see if that is in fact true as I am on a plane.

18. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

In 2013, there were 5,375 murders committed by blacks and 4,396 murders committed by whites (according to the FBI). Not even considering the fact that whites outnumber blacks in the US by about 5 to 1 in the United States (per the last census) just in terms of raw numbers anyone should be more worried about being murdered by a black person than a white person (actually you shouldn't worry about being murdered at all, because the odds of it happening are incredibly tiny). On a per capita basis, blacks are committing murder at a rate more than six times that of whites. Why allow little things like facts to get in the way of your argument though.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Literal lynchings? Probably not. It could happen, but I think the more likely outcome is that this group will eventually start (if they aren't already) targeting cops and murdering them. I think we have ample evidence that racist groups are a bad thing. To be clear, I have a problem with any and all racist groups and I'm not willing to make an exception for a racist group of minorities. That's the disagreement here.

20. Remii

Remii Member

If you read my post I said _ "If I were you."

And if you're worried about black folks. Stay away from poor black drug infested neighborhoods... Even black folks know that which is why you see many of them move if they are able to. Just like white folks with money don't live around what they like to call trailer trash.