1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Couple Seasons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LewLLOYD, Mar 28, 2008.

1. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

2. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

I personally think Nike shoes are worse.

3. startover

startover Member

There is a reason for everything. Pryuen has the right to be angry just like you has the right to laugh for this satire or whatever. "Enough people got the joke" does not mean everyone has to feel it the same way.

One has to be very stupid and dumb if he feels funny when someone makes fun of his home country. Also, you can say one has to be very stupid and insensitive if he cannot understand Pryuen's anger.

Do you feel funny like most people do when someone makes fun of God if you are from a religious family? What about gay jokes and you happen to be homosexual?

4. bfunw

bfunw Contributing Member

Yea then the price will go thru the roof. Why more going to W-Mart now nationwide?

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you need to do a thread about Vernon Maxwell or Ralph Sampson, and lots of pictures of the too.

6. eatsleepdrink

eatsleepdrink Member

People seem to forget that 30+ years ago Japanese goods = cheap shxt. It takes a while for the QA to develop.

I have no problem with satire, my problem is if you write a "satire" on Jews or African Americans, good chance is you'll get into a mess.

7. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

They may be in both. I haven't been up to Milwaukee in two years but my brother lives there and still gets the Onion free everyday.

8. foo82

foo82 Member

If you guys from China are so easily offended by this, then how do you think this makes Nascar fans from our very own U.S. feel?

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nascar_coach_reveals_winning

This reminds me of the guy who played Chef. The show made fun of all sorts of religion, however, when it made fun of Scientology, he quit the show.

This has nothing to do with racism. It is simply poking some fun. If there was an article poking some satirical fun at the U.S., do you think we claim omgz they are racists and such!

9. foo82

foo82 Member

10. foo82

foo82 Member

11. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

That woosh sound you heard before you typed this was the parody and humor of this article going over your head.

12. foo82

foo82 Member

You do realize he was being sarcastic? Hence the smiley face...

13. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

There was report that the chinese players were made up with posionous lead. :D

I love the onion, best satire on the net

14. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Eh, a bit over the top if thats the case.... The regular smiley face doesnt invoke a joking mentality, the wink or the :D does though. Maybe even the :p

15. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

All this technical stuff is just way over my head.

16. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Oh my GOD. THAT'S HILARIOUS! Yes, I remember those Chinese pencils with the erasers that couldn't erase and the lead that broke 7 out of 10 times sharperning it.

17. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

LOL @ chinese...you guys are very defensive??? whats up with that, no one is attacking you...they poked fun of Euro players and american players too...
    All your humor are belong to us :p

18. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Wow, sensitive much? Some people really need to get their nice stick out of their asses.

Reading pryuen's post made my day, though! Nothing's better than a nice hearty guffaw.

19. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Yes the Chinese folks are defensive in this thread. But I think the African American posters are also sensitive in that Lebron thread.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=145393

Why do you not dare to say the same thing that? You are just a coward who dare to open your big mouth here because the Chinese posters are easy target here. You are just a hypocrite.

20. cyjtsj

cyjtsj Member

taiwan is part fo china plz