1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

*REMINDER* If you're in a relationship, Valentine's Day is coming up fast!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketDonut, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

So, we are flying into Cozumel on V-Day.

I think I'm going to go out and buy my wife a nice dress and some jewelry,etc., sneak them into my bag, and lay them out for her to wear to dinner that night.

Good idea or ghey?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

so, I've made 12 reservations for Saturday for every great restaurant that I would go to.

I shall now be auctioning them off to you suckers who didn't plan these things.

Who wants Flagstaff Hotel in Boulder?
    I also have a table for two on the balcony overlooking the pool at Bellagio

For Houston, V-Day is schpecial...the secret chef table. Already given away.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Don't pick out her make-up, too

Your makeup is terrible.

4. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

Pro Tip: Tix to 50 Shades of Grey Valentines Premire = thank me later ;)

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I was thinking I'd order my gf flowers on Friday to her job. Then Saturday maybe I'll attempt to cook breakfast, couples massage later in the day, go out to a nice dinner then 50 Shades of Grey movie.

Any recommendations on a good restaurant? I was thinking steak but it doesn't have to be strictly a steakhouse.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

The day where I'm pressured to do something romantic and spend moneez because some dude a long time ago decided that this day would be good for couples. I usually take my gf out on the weekends anyway, but now all the places will be crowded :(

I think my gf doesn't care about Vday and we'll try to find some place where there isn't a crowd.