1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Remember this, we are trying to add two primary stars.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by basketballholic, Jun 18, 2019.

1. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

Holic right now

[​IMG]

Nah, who am I kidding? Man like holic got no shame. Will proceed to write a few more essays defending this crap

topfive, sammy and King1 like this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

"I talked to an insider last night ". I've never seen anyone more full of **** in my life. Clutch keeps him around for comedy

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Gotta respect Holic for his dedication to finding the exact wrong take every single time

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Never right; never lacking in conviction or condescending tone.

Go Jopatmc. Go away.

5. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

No thanks. Keep that **** to yourself brah

King1 likes this.
  6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Richie_Rich and King1 like this.
  7. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

UPDATE Thread Title: Remember, we’re trying to add ZERO stars...

sammy and King1 like this.
  8. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

How about now?

Rashmon, marky :), Fyreball and 6 others like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

the conviction with which he said Philly didn’t want Horford...lmao, they gave him over 100 mil

if u had any shame, you’d just delete your account

King1, Richie_Rich, jboslett and 2 others like this.
  10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

God damn this is bad @basketballholic

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he self banned himself from the D&D as @jopatmc after the 08 election. Wiggled around it by making a new moniker....holic is nobody. He pretends to have inside info for attention and CF gives it to him

topfive, King1 and Richie_Rich like this.
  12. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Honestly Jopat, do your crazy predictions and analysis. Just drop the condescending I’m-smarter-than-you tone, and the fake insider crap, and I think you’d be fine. I for one wouldn’t bother you one bit, and frankly I’d commend you for recognizing the flaws in your inter web ways.

Gray_Jay and King1 like this.
  13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This post is almost as funny as the 99% post lmao

luckyman76, Richie_Rich and Rasheed like this.
  14. basketballholic

Bye Bye Butler

Good riddance and avoidance. Don't want. Too short- sighted. The second he didn't opt in we were done. Next.....

So we're holding and i like it. I ain't nervous at all. We are going to come out great. I know it looks bad right now. But we're going to come out great.

Teams have extremely overpaid. Indy for instance. $85 million gor Malcolm Brogdon AND a first and a second. .?!?! That's insane. Brogdon is a nice player. But a first, a second, and $85 million is nuts.

Ego is better than Brogdon.

It appears to me like there are 3 teams vying for Capela. Boston, Atlanta, and possibly Sacramento. Although Sac did go ahead and sign Dedmon. So they may be out.

But they're is great opportunity. OKC and Miami are stuck. And i think we're going to be the cleaner. Especially if we can move Capela into another Atlanta cap space and garner a couple picks for him....

Kawhi is still out there. TBD. But berri little cap space left. Miami is jammed up now trying to move out salary so they can finish Butler deal. That could easily.... easily play our way with Capela going to Atlanta or Sac for draft picks.

I originally stated over a year ago that our small forward targets were

Kawhi
    Butler
    Winslow
    Oubre Jr

Im revising that list to

Winslow
    Oubre
    Jaylen
    George
    Otto

Yes, possibly George. OKC HAS to get out of the tax. With their first rounder theyre at 147 million with 9 players. They have to shed around 20 million. With cap space clamming up..... they are up a creek. They may be forced to monetize Paul George.

Miami is similar. They need to get below 138 with the Butler sign- and- trade. Maybe Kawhi stays on Toronto and they can give away Goran to the Lakers... but if that happens... what are the Thunder going to do.

Remember..... we are after two guys.

PS: A quick aside on Philly and Elton Brand. Elton Brand is the next league stool pigeon. What he did was foolish. First of all he overpaid Horford. As did a lot of teams for their acquisitions. And then here's the lineup

Simmons Richardson backcourt
    Tobias Embiid Horford frontcourt

That makes zero sense. And them when he tries to trade somebody because they done mesh well he's going to have to take back a bad contract. Wiggins or something like that.

Brand just locked up that franchise. Big time. Whst a disaster. You guys that want to trash me about Philly Horford, enjoy it. Brand just ruined them. Let it burn.

BigShasta likes this.
  15. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

^^ Please expect a few more essays with another 5 names thrown around. By the end of it, about 100 NBA players names will be dropped so man got it all covered

Thanks for the insight

Translation - In simple English, we are doomed

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

philly is going to be competing to come out of the east just like this year. they're not ruined. holic saying they are definitely isn't good at all lol

17. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Gotta say I do like this Paul George theory. Not that I think it's realistic...but I like it. You heard it here first folks.

BigShasta likes this.
  18. Rocketsfan3422

I swear his resources are hoops rumors

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

My favorite part of a Holic prediction thread is when he flames out spectacularly, then merely quadruples down in a new essay.

Holic gonna Holic, after all.

20. JW86

JW86 Member

You really think @basketballholic that anyone will read your nonsense as if you're an insider or top knowledge guy? TWO stars, who were and are you kidding?