1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Remember that James Harden defense video that went viral two seasons ago?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Nov 16, 2015.

1. ibm

ibm Member

so are you thinking about my advice of finding a big arse woman to start look like harden or not?

if not, i am done wasting time on you. if yes, i have more valuable advice for you. hehe.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Off subject...What's the title of the thread again? Oh ok.

3. val_modus

val_modus Member

There are many knowledgable football minds who are in the camp that doesn't believe Russell Wilson is in that group of franchise QBs. Off topic as hell, I know, but still....

4. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

it was about harden's defense, but i countered and brought up stephanies.. dont feel too bad i do that everytime

5. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

Russell Wilson last i checked is completing close to 70% of his passing, has over 2,000 yards passing and over 200 yards rushing... he is 2nd all-time career passer rating to aaron rodgers in the postseason.. and for my money the best qb to come out of the 2012 nfl draft

6. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Stop mentioning Curry in the same breathe as Harden. James right now doesn't even deserve to hold Curry's jock strap.

7. jk103

jk103 Member

Steph isn't a great defender, but he guards his assignment as well as he can without getting backdoored multiple times a game or giving up on plays. That's all anyone's asking of Harden. Just pay attention. Maybe McHale's a bad coach, I don't know, but does Harden need Thibs to tell him to get back in transition? To stop ballwatching? To box out? These are mistakes Harden makes multiple times a game.

8. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

Curry is holding Harden's 2015 MVP trophy... i will speak on what i please

9. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

Curry gets backdoored a lot, i swear you guys dont have league pass... Curry plays passing lanes for steals, he cant play man to man defense

10. jk103

jk103 Member

I don't watch GSW that much because I can't stand them, but they're ranked #3 defensively and Houston is ranked #29, so maybe Curry can afford to take a nap every possession. Harden clearly can't. It's a problem, he needs to address it. Maybe we do need to hire Thibs to hold his hand and tell him to pay attention to his man, run back in transition, and box out.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Harden2Capela should be banned from every Harden and Curry thread, it's so embarassing to read.

12. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

This only makes Harden more embarrassing now.

Media will bash him everyday.

13. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Agreed, it's like the dude is completely oblivious as to the clownshow which has been this season's Houston Rockets. Harden has fallen off a cliff defensively and is quite possibly the worst defender on the team so far which includes Lawson which is saying something. Not only does he have an atrocious shot selection, he's shooting abysmal FG 37% & 26% 3pt, and is turning the ball over at an alarming rate with his nonchalant, playground passes. He is continuously letting his man waltz to the rim for layups, constantly getting lost on back cuts, and sagging 10 ft away everytime while his man has open looks from deep all game. His effort though is the most disturbing, trotting back after a steal and hacking aimlessly at the ball while the other player blows by him every single time. It's truly sickening to watch.

14. "Snosrap

"Snosrap Member

i swear Khloe has some influence over this.

was James single during the MVP season he had in 2014?

If not, he need to go date that freaking girl again to get his mojo back!

15. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

And one of those real coaches is currently available.

For those worried about Thibs running our players into the ground, btw, during the broadcast last night, Bull/Bill mentioned have 3 players in top 10 minutes per game - Harden at #1 (could have changed after not playing in the 4th last night) - then Lawson at 5, and Ariza at 10, if I recall correctly.

16. rocketseagles07

Lmaoooooo @ this kid bringing up the fact that Curry always guards the teams weakest player.... and Harden guards??? Lol I hate the warriors too, I think most of us do. Doesn't mean you have to downplay curry's greatness....

17. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

Russel Wilson has also never won a game when the opponent scores more than 24 pts. ELITE

18. gambingo

gambingo Member

Thought this funny when i first saw it....not so much now.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_6gOtkwYbao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. gambingo

gambingo Member

looks like someone just uploaded one recently on the game against the Mavs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_SDiQQRa6OE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Meanwhile, one team is undefeated and the other can't manage to play .500 ball. You sound ridiculous.