1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Really?] Houston's "Serial Pooper"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BamBam, May 10, 2014.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

<iframe width="416" height="234" src="http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/05/09/ac-ridiculist-serial-pooper.cnn" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/05/09/ac-ridiculist-serial-pooper.cnn.html

Houston,Florida?

What the heck is wrong with society, that we are producing degenerates at an alarming rate! It seems like every day we hear about some wierdo that's on the loose out on our streets/neighborhoods! I hope they catch this guy and make him eat the crap he's leaving on other people's property! I hope it's not a member of CF's! Although a few names come to mind now that I think about it!

(P.S) Reminds me....Wash your hands after you go to the bathroom people!..;)

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I mean. He's probably mentally ill.
    Or he's just an *******.

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think it's some random homeless guy.

I've seen human feces on parking meters all over downtown recently.

4. VanityHalfBlack

You know just the description alone is enough of proof of poop. I don't need a video to tell me that there's a person pooping or lack thereof?

5. HPD

HPD Member

Prolly sick that neighbor refuses to pick up after they dogs.....i actually think hes in the right. If this true

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

One in a billion, who knew?

One Billion People Still Practise Open Defecation, Endangering Public Health: UN

GENEVA, May 8 (Reuters) - One billion people worldwide still practise "open defecation" and they need to be told that this leads to the spread of fatal diseases, U.N. experts said on Thursday at the launch of a study on drinking water and sanitation.

"'Excreta', 'faeces', 'poo', I could even say '****' maybe, this is the root cause of so many diseases," said Bruce Gordon, acting coordinator for sanitation and health at the World Health Organization.

Societies that practice open defecation - putting them at risk from cholera, diarrhoea, dysentry, hepatitis A and typhoid - tend to have large income disparities and the world's highest numbers of deaths of children under 5 years old.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Pretty funny CNN segment.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's pretty bad, sir.

I've seen dudes #2 (what appeared to be #2 at least) exit the restroom and walk straight to a buffet.

The horror!!

9. droopy421

droopy421 Member

10. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

So this should mean Houston is going to make the Sklarbro County podcast.

11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I just hope there aren't any "copy-cat" poopers roaming around!..:grin:

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member