1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Really good package available Wednesday night.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jake Stewart, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I along with a few others on here have been complaining about the lack of people showing up for games and making it embarrassing for national TV games.

I like many others complain that Tickets in the lower bowl are too expensive, well I bought tickets tonight for Wednesday. It's my first game of the year and it's really a great deal.

$65 lower bowl
    1 free hot dog
    Shoot 3 pointer after the game to win an Eric Gordon autograph poster.

& $1 beer or Soda before the game starts.

The best part thou is there is no Fee's or Taxes .....all I paid was $65.

2. photojoe

photojoe Member

Where was this deal? Are there more available?

3. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

Go to the Rockets page and there is a link. Upper bowl tickets for this start at $29

4. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

Rockets Facebook page has a link
    Rockets Facebook page

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

6. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

I don't know what section you're going to be in but I bought a 5 game pack before the season started for seats in lower bowl section 110 and they work out to roughly $114 dollars per game. This is without the additional benefit of the hot dog (I would prefer a joint rolled by Les Alexander himself) OR more importantly a chance to win an Eric Gordon autograph poster. I doubt I would make the 3 pt shot but it would be fun to have the chance to make an idiot out of myself.

I feel ripped off now. But, good on the Rockets for trying to get more people out to fill these seats because the Library could use some help right now.

ramotadab likes this.
  7. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

We are in section 112

8. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I had been planning on going to this with my girl but we have been on the fence. Just may go now to this one.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Thanks for the info and nice try.

You sound like that Josh Massey guy who keeps emailing me about ticket offers. I have already blocked you on my gmail and sent you to spam. :D

Pen15clubber and Snow Villiers like this.
  10. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They should do a deal where you get to shoot the 3 at the end of the game, but instead of an autograph you get a refund or significant discount. That would get a lot of people out. Send me my commission whateveremail@Rocketball.com

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Tha_Dude: No,,,,you weren't ripped off. There is a big difference in regular price between Section 110 and 112. Every section in the curve has a different price. Section 110 is significantly better, imo. Plus, prices can vary the higher you are.

I've never heard of Rockets coming down in price from STH rates for any promo, for the very reason you state..."I feel ripped off now." They only mark up games using their Silver, Gold, Platinum Game pricing -- or whatever they call it.