1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. New Generation

I think it's highly likely

[​IMG]

2. The Situation

The Situation Member

Nope. Realistically the Rockets beat the Bulls

3. Sigmund

Sigmund Member

Chicago won't will championship. I give Rockets more change than Bulls..

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

They are giving the Rockets the edge over OKC & LAL because of their regular season series against those two teams. In a 7 game series, its a totally different animal.

Can the Rockets pull a major upset in the first round??? Absolutely. However, teams are going to be scouting and preparing much much more for the Rockets in a playoff series. More than likely, the Rockets are not going to be able to rely on scoring 95+ PPG, and are going to have to win the battle in the paint with these teams.

OKC is a more favorable matchup for the Rockets because of this issue. That is unless Bynum continues to get himself ejected every game against the Rockets. I dont want to take anything away from the Rockets wins against the Lakers, but I dont think they win either of those two wins in the series if Bynum is engaged down the stretch of the game.

5. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Haha actually they just use a random number generator (RNG) that uses the probability to pull a winner out of a set - like putting 100 balls in a tumbler and pulling one out. But if you know your computer programming, you input the RNG algorithm so nothing is ever genuinely "random". The nerd working the predictor for ESPN must love him some rockets.

6. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Thunders....or sadly to say...HEAT ....Lebron trying to shut his haters up which im one of them haha...but i still hate him...and he wants to go back to cleveland.