1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Real time strategy games

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Prempeh, Jul 2, 2002.

1. B

B Contributing Member

I suck at RTS multiplayer also, so we might be a good match. I can play either Saturday night or Sunday if you are interested.

I just finished my first 18 hole corse of Sim Golf. My fun factor is only 1800 something, and I only have 5 holes in the top 18. I tried to only make it a moderately tough course, since your golfer goes down in stats for some of the bad lies he/she gets on hard holes.

B

2. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

B and Vengeance:

You both owe me 12-15hrs of my time because of that damn SimGolf!!! :D

I thought I would hate this game and I am addicted now.

Which course do you guys start off with and at what level? How many holes have you put on a course? Played any championships?

I have done about 3 different courses so far. The first was in Carolina on Easy - did about 14 holes and had a 1400 happiness rating. Then I built a 10 hole course in Vegas on Medium and built 10 holes and played a SGA championship there. Now I am working on a course in Scottland, only 4 holes so far on easy.

I would like to look at some of the courses yall have built.

3. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Does anybody else here have Black & White? I just bought it this weekend now that it's down to 20 bucks. Very cool game.

4. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Yeah I do, I played it for a while, not too bad.

5. B

B Contributing Member

Blame Vengeance, he got me into it. I wasted about 10-15 hours over the holiday weekend. I only have one course finished (Ravenwood CC, 18 holes) and just started one in Phoenix. If you want I can email you the course I made when I get home from work. I tried to split time between Warcraft III and SimGolf, yet I spent more time on SimGolf. I'm sure at some point I'll really get into Warcraft III and take a break from SimGolf.

B

6. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I too found myself purchasing simgolf over the weekend. I have a 17 hole course going so far with a rating of about 1500. Man this is addicting.

CK

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It was a very cool game to me for about 2 or 3 weeks, then you get tired of slapping your animal around and pulling on leashes and dropping stuff from the air... blah blah... got boring kinda quick.