1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ready The Clown Car: The First Batch of Democrats Are Ready To Announce Their 2020 Bids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Van Jones believes Beto is done. Of course I thought that before the debate. But it is mildly pleasing to be able to identify at least one thing that I agree with Van Jones about.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Need more cartoons.

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

How about a video from Joe and Mika, just to tide you over until I see something that I want to post? Let's keep in mind that MSNBC was the host channel for this presentation.

Spoiler: These guys are having an Elizabeth Warren lovefest, for anyone who is into that sort of thing. The Warren talk starts at about the 5:00 minute mark. Mika almost launches out of her chair in support starting at about the 6:30 mark.

I will be on the lookout for more cartoons, CW, in no small part because you are such a fan.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's really just your intellect, not my fandom. How else will Trumpanzees understand the propaganda you're promoting if not by simplistic messaging?

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

And this tweet is the winner of the best debate related tweet of the evening award:

Peak NBC, indeed.

6. biff17

biff17 Member

Conspiracy theorist?

WTF?

She is definitely a huge liberal but conspiracy theorists?

Hell naw.

What conspiracy was she discredited about?

Deckard likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The "conspiracy brain" who was a Rhodes Scholar who earned her doctorate at Oxford? That "conspiracy brain?" As Biff pointed out, and as Maddow freely admits, she's a "big liberal" (she's rather tall). I don't consider that a pejorative. I'll add this quote from Ms Maddow: Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era Republican party platform." You should study that platform. That's the Dwight Eisenhower who wouldn't recognize the alleged Republican Party parading around today, by the way.

9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The one that she has been pushing on her show ad-hysterium over the last 2.5+ years about President Trump conspiring with the Russians to steal the 2016 presidential election from Hillary Clinton.

10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You mean the trump who's conspired with the Russians in 2016? That trump? What's hysterical is that you are blind to what went on.

12. biff17

biff17 Member

Who the hell is Willa Paskin?

Oh she is a television critic and she is commenting on Maddows style she did not discredit anything.

Maddie is not the only one questioning the Barr memo and Wills did nothing to discredit that.

You really are slipping dude, this was as weak of a reply that you ever had.

And I agree with some of the critical points she has of Maddow but she is not a conspiracy theorists.

This opinion piece was more critical of style than substance and Maddie has been proven right that Barrs memo should be questioned.

imagine that.

#1232 biff17, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It never happened and the accusations were false. Anyone who is still in denial about that at this point probably needs to get help from a qualified psychiatrist.

14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

"Rachel Maddow Is a Conspiracy Theorist — Will MSNBC Finally Pull the Plug?":

https://thenationalpulse.com/commen...piracy-theorist-will-msnbc-finally-pull-plug/

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are getting nowhere with that argument, except with your pals here, busy slapping each other on the back. In my humble opinion.

What? You couldn't find anything from The Bee?

16. biff17

biff17 Member

She has not been pushing any conspiracy she has been asking pertinent questions.

and even if you believe that it does not make her a conspiracy theorists, you have to be pushing more than one conspiracy.

17. biff17

biff17 Member

Once again you are pushing opinion pieces that are not facts based.

I never knew you and your type were referring to her as a conspiracy theorists.

You do know that to be considered as such you would need to be pushing more than one theory right?

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

19. biff17

biff17 Member

20. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you asked the question. I was just trying to help you understand.