1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ready 4 Blast-off!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Feb 10, 2018.

1. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

2. OTMax

OTMax Member

Yes we do, check the inside info ;)

3. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

i see you'er not hatting on Harden anymore ?

D-rock likes this.
  4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

11 man rotation? Dantoni faints.

Great opportunity to limit the workload of Ariza, Mbah and even Gordon to keep them fresh for the playoffs. A rested and healthy Ariza is probably undervalued around here. Not going to get my hopes up on limiting Harden’s minutes but would love to see Green stay in the lineup for a while to cut some other guys minutes down.

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

He’s been balling out as of late, hope he can keep it up

6. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

so you hopping on the bandwagon now? No more " i have grown to hate james frauden" kinda threads homie?

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Locked n loaded! Now demand 100% every minute on the floor - or next man up!

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I feel like @JayZ750 is going to end up having to pay 50 into the tip jar after this year. If not then we still have 3 more years after this one before BigM would have to be the one to pay 50 into the tip jar.

We gotta remember that bet he had with @BigMaloe if we win the chip.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/trade-harden.282771/page-44

BigMaloe likes this.
  9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Woah bro. I don't have to pay if CP3 is doing the leading right????

Just kidding... easiest bet I made in my life... I actually win this one if I end up losing it, if you know what I mean. Happily pay $50 to the tip jar.

But I in now way am close to forgetting about last year in the playoffs, or 3 years ago, or CP3s track record in the playoffs, etc. These guys have to go out and prove it.

Heck, I'll donate $50 to the tip jar if they both go out and crush it all playoffs long and they still don't win a ring - say they lose to GSW in 7 or something, for no other reason than they got out played (eg. Ryan doesn't show up, Tucker doesn't show up, Ariza is super hot and cold, EG is super hot and cold, etc.).

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  10. Newlin

Newlin Member

Thanks, but I will not be reading through hundreds and hundreds of posts looking for something that no one can prove is real or accurate. But, believe whatever you want to believe.

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Damn I practically forgot about this. I thought jayZ was a decent poster.

Oh yeah booo...

You fuucked up now lol...