1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raptors unveil new logo

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Dec 19, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Braces + Leaner

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He gained a lot of weight when he was with us.
    Just slowly started packing more and more pounds each season.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Swollen face :p he looks pretty menacing as a player in his defensive days #Raptors

4. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't let nostalgia cloud your view of reality. Those are objectively terrible uniforms.

5. brooksstephens

I hate the current trend of the minimalist designs. It worked well for Brooklyn, but all these copycats are driving me crazy.

Back when the Raps had those jerseys, the trend was huge logos on the front of the jerseys with dynamic colors throughout. As far as that trend goes, these Raptors jerseys are probably my favorite.

Like all fashion trends, this one will eventually come back around and we'll all look back at today's uni's and say "man, NBA uniforms were so bland and boring back in then"