1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rant Sports] James Harden Needs To Improve His Relationship With Media by*John Raffel

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LoyalRocket, Mar 18, 2013.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

jerry lin dont skip interviews.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Thank you man THANK YOU! This just shows that the people that are complaining or agree with this crap are people that were already hating him deep inside and are trying to pull or find anything they can to throw salt on him. GTFO with that!

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

All I care about is winning games. Anything else can be someone elses problem. Harden could be a mute for all I care.

4. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

5. JD88

JD88 Member

Does anyone really care what he has to say after a bad game? If so, ill give you a hint...

'It just wasn't my night. They were playing tight defense, making me take contested shots, and (enter main defender's name) was doing a good job making it difficult to get clean looks. I just have to put this game behind me and come out on (whatever day) against (whatever team) and try to take my game to the next level and work just a little bit harder.'

Personally I think its stupid they are 'required' to talk to the media. If you don't want to say anything don't. Its not like they're going to say anything earth shattering.

1 person likes this.
  6. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

I agree with this. It's very rare that any sports interview is even remotely interesting, the majority of the time every response comes from the "Inteviews 101" handbook that all players get. About the only exception is pissed off coaches and Iverson's practice press conference.

7. amaru

amaru Member

Is it in his contract that he must speak to the media after every single game?

If so when is the fine coming?

If not....why should we care about this writer's butthurtness?

8. amaru

amaru Member

quoted and repped for truth

9. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can we lock this crap up? Rant Sports is basically bleacher report.

10. THELANDLORD

THELANDLORD Member

If I were James, i'd never answer that reporters question ever again. This reporter can go suck a fatty

11. Arthurprescott2

I agree with this. :grin:

12. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Hmm, this could totally be used to apply to Jeremy as well, LOL.

13. nbafever

nbafever Member

As long as he plays well on the court ... we couldn't care less if he makes himself available to the media.

I know there are league rules, but the media act like they're God's gifts ... give the players a break. Harden is already 'speaking' by his silence. Get the point?

14. nbafever

nbafever Member

I think Harden got upset with some of his teammates. Someone who went to the game posted he was shouting at certain players.

He left early probably so he won't get into a fight with his teammates or say something he'll regret later on.

15. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

This is how Harden operates, like him, or not.

16. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Harden has a lot of pressure on his shoulders so I don't see anything wrong with what he did. The guy who wrote this article is an idiot.

17. RockStrosTex

RockStrosTex Member

Who gives a flying F***! They aren't putting any money in his pocket....

18. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

19. conquistador#11

he is a loner, leaving him the f' alone! except if you're a chick with a big booty then it's all good.

20. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

I did see him and Parsons have a spat late in the game but it was Parsons doing the squawking.