1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rant] Angry Redneck: "I'll kill you and your dog"

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by AGBee, Oct 5, 2008.

1. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

he already told his mommy, now the neighbor will think he's all "pompous & faggy" if he calls the police

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Classic! :D

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Further proof that the domestication of the dog will eventually lead to an anarchic society.

4. TrailerMonkey

TrailerMonkey Member

Be careful. If that guy has nothing better to do than to sit on his trash-strewn lawn all day then he has nothing to lose. Bring a cellphone with you and a tape recorder next time. If he threatens you again, tape the conversation and by all means, call the police immediately.

Of course, if you can, try to avoid his house all together.

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

It may be bad form for your dog to **** in his yard but I doubt there is much he can do if you **** in his yard.

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Why bother going that way? If he's got the alcohol flowing, he won't be thinking straight. If he's got a gun like many texans, you'll be one of those guys we see in the news that got shot over an argument.

7. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

A drunk red neck that wants to fight and his dog is a poodle? Hmmm.......

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

that's the dumbest thing i've read all year. some guy sitting out on his driveway looking for people walking by because he doesn't want their dogs on his grass or pissing in his grass because it will attract other dogs even though he already owns dogs and they can do whatever. it's obvious this guy has a very bad life if this is what get's him going.

i like the other suggestions of carrying a tape recorder or somehow getting this on tape. you are just walking by a house and you get all this crap from some idiot. the fact is...he already assaulted you by laying a hand on you. you let it go. and, somebody threatens to kill you, call the damn cops and get this visibile to them before something really does happen. if he did it once, then he will do it again. he belongs in a jail cell. then, he can worry about his fellow inmates not pissing on him in the shower. he doesn't want to attract other humans.

this sounds like the type of stupid thing that can end badly...and over what? you may just want to avoid walking your dog down Redneck Street. sometimes it takes the bigger man to just let it go.

#28 Surfguy, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Exactly, he crossed the line when he touched you, now what level will he escalate to next?

Call the cops, report it.

DD

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

dude, just walk your dog down a different street. Why bother with this garbage?

to the people suggesting to bring a tape recorder - are you kidding me? How big of a sissy can you be?

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Good advice.

Uh, not good advice.....get a cell that records etc....just have it with you just in case of confrontation.

DD

12. Surfguy

it would probably be inadmissible evidence...but it would make for a good YouTube video. just need to snap a few pics of the pisser redneck to use as a slideshow...and play the ashley simpson chicken dance music in the background of his rant. :D

also, this is the biggest redneck joke discovered to date..."You know you're a redneck when you sit in a chair out on your driveway drinking beer and b****ing out people walking by with their dog(s) cause you don't want their dog pissing in your front yard...well just cause you're afraid it might attract other dogs."

what a moron.

#32 Surfguy, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I can sort of get why someone would be annoyed if another dog kept pissing on their yard. Maybe he likes to sit in his grass every now and then. You'd think a dog owner would be more understanding, though.

14. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

File a report with the police. You want to have some foundation of prior confrontations reported already in case things escalate.

15. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

1. Get drunk with a handful of friends.
    2. Place dog poo in paper bag.
    3. Place paper bag filled with said dog poo on target's doorstep.
    4. Light said paper bag on fire.
    5. Ring doorbell.
    6. Run to a safe distance and observe the human response.

;)

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This story seems fishy...

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Well, is it too much to ask to not have a dog piss in your yard? Maybe he handled it the wrong way, but I don't want dogs pissing in my yard either.

Anyway, this is the perfect example of why I don't talk to my neighbors.

I also thought it was kind of funny that this redneck tough-guy..........has a poodle.

18. Surfguy

Well...I don't want to have to hear you beating your drumkit to death, either. ;)

19. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Just make fun of the fact that he has a poodle.

Just walk by his house and ask "So how's your poodle doing?!" or "You know how I know you're gay? Because you own a poodle"

20. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I seriously hope that is not an actual photo of him......