1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2015-16

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

Why would OKC trade Ibaka for a backup SF and Capela who really doesn't fit well next to Adams and is worse than both Kanter and Adams?

2. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

Would be nice if we had a first round pick to trade

3. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I don't see Teague or Young making them that much better. It might shore them up as a top 3 team in the East, but think of fit. How does Young fit with George? He is too small to play the 4, can't shoot the 3, and too slow to play SF. He's going to be an awkward fit. I don't see Young being that much better than Miles and I don't see Teague being that much better than Hill.

4. htown7829

htown7829 Member

Would be nice yes, we do have future first round picks to try to trade

5. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

Yale sleepingon Thad young .49 career fg and .323 3s playing with League PG 13 and the young cat they drafted is a solid team if they can work on bench Thad is a solid stretch 4 for a 20 pick u can't find better that's proven

6. Chamillionaire

A healthy Bledsoe is either the best or the 2nd best (B. Avery) at that spot. The problem with him is that he's always hurt. Knight's salary is a bit much IMO, but he's a good player. MIL should have kept him instead of trading for MCW.

7. malakas

malakas Member

Ok so now that Boston has screwed up they dont' have enough roster spots available.
    That means Amir Johnson and Jerebko will have their options declined.(i think their deadline is very soon).
    Both of them are good roleplayer FAs that maybe relatively cheap and I would be interested in either.

If we can't find a starting C why not sign Amir at 10 per 2+1 ? And Jerebko can be an option if we can't find a shooter off the bench.

Also now seems highly unlikely that they will pay Turner and Sully. Either of them can also be cheap options.
    Sure Turner can't shoot but he has improved in his D and he can offer valuable playmaking and ballhandling which we severely lack.

8. basketballholic

What about Zeller?

9. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

10. p10maggs

p10maggs Member

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

12. malakas

malakas Member

well Zeller was in the doghouse for almost the whole RS except a little bit in the end when Sully had deteriorated. (sp?).

I don't see how Ainge is planning to pay Zeller? I don't know. Zeller is very bad defensively.How much is the market for him? 5-6 per?
    At this point Boston is really hurting for roster spots so their FA has to go very badly imo to resign him and they rather retain Turner/Sully between them.

Afterall Mickey is finally going to need to play.

13. Vivi

Vivi Member

I wouldn't waste money on guys like Amir, Zeller, Sully...i'd give a look to Turner and Jerebko but only if cheap.

14. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Trade for Tyson Chandler & Bledsoe

15. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

Im fine with this. Chandler knows his role. ariza bev and brew? Add a third team or something. KJ gets minutes at the 3? Still would have 45 mill to play with too.

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Tyreke Evens would be interesting,

The nuggest have a real glut in the front court, they might send out Faried or Wilson Chandler this summer from looking at their depth.

17. fattz

fattz Member

TC is there for the locker room to keep the young ones in line. His role is bigger than just on court. Trading for him is like getting Scola or Shane back, but the Suns know what they have so it will cost to move him.

18. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Kenneth faried?

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member