1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2011-12

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokman

Rokman Member

Again. NO GASOL!!! He is an old, wimpy, whiny man that I could not get behind and cheer for. He is perfect as a Laker because they are all Prima Donna A-Holes!! Let him rot there! If he gets traded it will be Lamar Odom vs. 2.0. Crying and boohooing saying I'm a Laker! I'm a Laker!! I don't know how to breathe outside of L.A.!!

No Thank You!

2. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

hi guys, any idea for Marshon Brooks ? after watching rockets and net game, i think he will be a all-star soon , we should try howard first ,if failure then try Marshon Brooks , leave the other trade proposal behind

3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Nets think he'll be an all-star someday too which is why they won't trade him except for D Howard.

4. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

i think Marshon Brooks' potential even over Batum, rockets should try best to join net and magic trade to get brooks , or trade with net directly to get brooks providing any one but lowry , let net choose

5. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

if so, still join their trade , provide lowry to magic and get brooks back , brooks will be soon over lowry , his potential is unbelievable , almost a young kobe

6. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

morey missed so many young star but bring us a D-league player , what a pity

7. valorita

valorita Member

fail. troll.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

So many opportunities that we have. Ill take hornets picks and mcgee and flip blatche and keep serviceable okafor.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

hahaha... ok. Good luck wonder GM.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

to me i say go for turner and kaman still

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Rockets trade- Martin, Dalembert, Bud, minny 2nd rd pick
    Get- Turner, Jordan

Sixers trade- Young, Turner
    Get- Martin, Foye, Cook

Clippers trade- Jordan, Foye, Cook
    Get- Dalembert, Young, Bud, minny 2nd rd pick

Rockets- Moving Martin allows us to see if Lee can be our starter. Maybe Turner can turn it around here with more pt. Jordan is still raw offensively, but he's young and not injury prone. Maybe McHale can help him maximize his potential. He also might be able to sell more tickets since Houston is his hometown.

Sixers- They need offense badly. Iggy defense and passing ability is a nice complement to Martin's offense. A Holiday, Martin, Iggy backcourt would be very good

Clippers- Young and Bud allows them to swing Butler over to the 2 position which would be an upgrade over Foye. Dalembert would basically do the same thing as Jordan but with a higher ft% and less flashiness. The pick sweetens the deal

Afterwards

Lowry/ Dragic
    Lee/ Turner
    Parsons/ Morris
    Scola/ Ppat
    Jordan/ Hill

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Rockets Get: Omer Asik, Lucas, 1st round pick
    Chicago Gets:Oj Mayo, Chase, jordan hill
    Memphis Gets: Lee, Dragic, 2nd round pick

13. teebone21

teebone21 Member

jturner will start over lee bro. he is playing out of his mind right now 22pts 14 rebounds right now in knicks game

14. teebone21

teebone21 Member

Asik overrated on this forum , visit many team forums from other sites and this is only site that keeps mentioning him. when i watch him he is softer than tissue paper.

15. cod

cod Member

http://twitter.com/#!/mySynergySports/status/158004417818394625

16. jaynguyen82

jaynguyen82 New Member

Lowry faked injury...

Those sneaky little Rockets...Lowry was told by Houston management to fake his "groin injury" so that they could audition Goran Dragic to potential suitors aka the Lakers. The Houston Rockets have persisted that they do not want to trade Luis Scola and Kyle Lowry and instead have put Luis Scola, Goran Dragic, Chase Budinger, Marcus Morris, Hasheem Thabeet, and their 2012 first round pick (New York's originally) on the table. The Lakers still insisted that Lowry be included, so the Rockets asked Lowry to "make up a believable ailment."

Kyle Lowry (illness) recently had a 'procedure' in a NYC-area hospital -- he will miss Sunday's game and is doubtful to play Tuesday in Oklahoma City. From rotoworld: Lowry's status is a bit of a mystery, though we're not encouraged by his Tweet on Friday, "Will be out of commission for a while!!" He could play as soon as Wednesday.

What procedure did Lowry have done? For a sprain groin? In a nameless NYC hospital? Sounds very, very suspicious. Lowry will be FULLY healed right after the trade deadline. Other reports show Lowry was hospitalized with a high fever...weird, a procedure for a high fever I guess.

17. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Rox trades Hasheem Thabeet and a 2nd round pick for a trade exception.

18. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Trade Lowry, Scola, Hill, Hasheem, and T Will for Okafor, Kaman, and their 1st round picks. :cool:

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

20. texansalltheway

evan turner or marshon brooks, get it done morey. These are rising stars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.